Jurassic Park: The Game, Hulk Hogan, Black Water ($13.99 each X360) @ Bb

MochaRaf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
For those people who missed out on the $9.99 JP deal last week, the price has now been changed to $13.99 online. Probably not a buying point for many of you, but for those that really wanted it and missed out with the in-store sale at least you can get it with shipping now.

Jurassic Park
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Jurassi...+360/3559471.p?id=1218413762946&skuId=3559471

Hulk Hogan:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Hulk+Ho...+360/2703101.p?id=1218345944278&skuId=2703101

Black Water:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Blackwater+-+Xbox+360/3447468.p?id=1218402880129&skuId=3447468

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mightymek']Good price for Blackwater. That game is fun![/QUOTE]

Really? I've wanted to try it but figured it was garbage.

How you gonna you misspell the name of the greatest wrestler to every live brother? It's Hulk HOGAN. Get it right or the ghosts of macho man and junkyard dog will haunt you for eternity.

On topic this is a good deal on Jurassic Park if your best buy doesn't have them on clearance for 9.99.

[quote name='loc0bob']How you gonna you misspell the name of the greatest wrestler to every live brother? It's Hulk HOGAN. Get it right or the ghosts of macho man and junkyard dog will haunt you for eternity.

On topic this is a good deal on Jurassic Park if your best buy doesn't have them on clearance for 9.99.[/QUOTE]

Fixed, blame the auto correct on my mobile device. Lol.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Really? I've wanted to try it but figured it was garbage.[/QUOTE]

Well, it depends on how you view it. Are the graphics good? not really. Is the story good? not really. But it's fun to duck behind cover and throw grenades and shoot baddies. The kinect tracks movements pretty damn well in this game. So if you look at it as an arcade-type game and don't go into it expecting a blockbuster hit, then I think you'll have fun with it. It's one of the kinect games I've kept in my collection to play again.

[quote name='loc0bob']How you gonna you misspell the name of the greatest wrestler to every live brother? It's Hulk HOGAN. Get it right or the ghosts of macho man and junkyard dog will haunt you for eternity.

On topic this is a good deal on Jurassic Park if your best buy doesn't have them on clearance for 9.99.[/QUOTE]
Wrestling sucks. Who cares about Sulk Hogan?

Jurassic Park is fun if you look at it from the standpoint of a interactive movie (and it is much better than the actual sequels to the original movie). My review of the game if anyone cares.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Jurassic Park is fun if you look at it from the standpoint of a interactive movie (and it is much better than the actual sequels to the original movie). My review of the game if anyone cares.[/QUOTE]

Great review! I'll pick it up if they have any in stock at this price

[quote name='loc0bob']How you gonna you misspell the name of the greatest wrestler to every live brother?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he didn't spell "Undertaker" right at all.

I'll bite along with whatever else shows up tonight on the sale. My sister enjoyed the BTTF game, so this may also be a good fit.

[/QUOTE]

Given the reviews his game received, Hulk may be wishing his name was misspelled on the box too.

the link the jurassic park is dead now. anyone know how to look it up? shadows of the damned is dead too but someone posted a mobile link or something that worked for it.

[quote name='Shadowguitar']Yes - There were 5 or 6 copies by me(Bowie, MD).[/QUOTE]Can you go get another and send it to me? lol

My BB didn't have any copies of Heavyrainosaurus... er, Jurassic Park, the last time I checked. Hoping it hits $9.99 elsewhere soon. Pass on Blackwater and Hulk since just about everything I read indicated they are both sucktacular.

[quote name='morrodox']My BB didn't have any copies of Heavyrainosaurus... er, Jurassic Park, the last time I checked. Hoping it hits $9.99 elsewhere soon. Pass on Blackwater and Hulk since just about everything I read indicated they are both sucktacular.[/QUOTE]

You did the right thing, Blackwater is beyond sucktastic, im not sure what I regret buying more, that or neverdead.

bread's done
Back