H: The Last of US Survival Edition NISB $91 shipped. W: Paypal/Amazon

Bubbamel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
**Updated 7/3/13**

Hi everyone...

I am selling a new, sealed copy of The Last of Us Survival Edition.  Sony never cancelled my order and since I had already ordered one from Amazon, I have two copies.  I want to give a fellow CAG member the opportunity to own the game so I am selling the game at cost $79.99+11.00 shipping, yes I know, I am adding $.01 to bring it up to $91. I will be shipping the item via USPS Priority medium flat rate box.  The game box is in ok condition.. no big dents or anything like that, just minor cosmetic issues.  I can provide pics upon request.. I am at work so cannot post them now.  Thanks for dropping by! 

Misc-

Club Nintendo - Game and Watch: Ball
Club Nintendo - Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time soundtrack
Club Nintendo - Super Mario pin set
Legend of Zelda feather stylus for DS
Club Nintendo - Mario characters statue

I can provide pictures to those interested upon request.

I accept Paypal or Amazon payments. I ship within the US only and will make every attempt to send via USPS (flat rate priority mail)

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dark Souls collectors has sold.( removing from list) In case anyone is interested in the items I am selling, please be advised that I won't be able to ship them till this saturday 7/28. I apologize for any inconveniences this may cause. Thanks again for looking.

-Mel

I guess this will be my final bump for today... I just found a new/sealed copy of Halo Reach legendary edition in my garage. I have updated my list accordingly. Thank you for viewing.

Metal Gear Solid Limited has sold. If anyone is interested in any of my other items, I head out to the post office in the next hour. It is currently 8:44am Eastern. Let me know.

woot

Edit: People who have purchased from me last week are starting to get their packages. Check out what I have left before it is all gone!

bread's done
Back