Gears of War 3 $14.99 on Amazon

Saw this on SD and jumped on it. I guess I should get around to finally playing Gears of War 2 before this comes. Thanks OP for posting.

For you cheap a-holes, there are a few used versions for $14.74, they range from like new to good. :)

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']If Amazon keeps this up, I'll get my $9.99 Tron CE PS3![/QUOTE]

Hahaha I like your thinking, although it's probably just wishful thinking. :lol:

So satisfying to pick up Gears of War 3 for $15 from Best Buy (sorry, Amazon, you're late - again) after the BJ's fiasco. I've been waiting 6 weeks to say, "SUCK IT, BJ's!"

I was thinking about purchasing, but figured they might release a goty or complete version with all the dlc, so decided to wait.

[quote name='bruceg']I was thinking about purchasing, but figured they might release a goty or complete version with all the dlc, so decided to wait.[/QUOTE]

I'm in same boat. This was very tempting (at BB too), but odds are very good on a complete edition coming out at some point.

[quote name='ArmyOfFun']I'm in same boat. This was very tempting (at BB too), but odds are very good on a complete edition coming out at some point.[/QUOTE]

I would bet on this. And probably around the end of the year to build up hype for the next game in the series. Still, its 14.99, a great game. My favorite of the 3 so far, and you can be a GOTY will be 40 or 50 bucks when it comes out anyways.

No tax and will get here in two days with Amazon Prime! Slightly better than ordering from BB, because it won't ship to me until later.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']If Amazon keeps this up, I'll get my $9.99 Tron CE PS3![/QUOTE]

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I don't even see Amazon as a seller for either version of this CE.

[quote name='barrit']Sorry to burst your bubble, but I don't even see Amazon as a seller for either version of this CE.[/QUOTE]

Umm.. It was a joke. Something along the lines of calling Amazon a follower.

Did anyone else get cracked cases when they bought Gears 3 from amazon?

I got a copy with a badly cracked case a couple days ago and requested a replacement from amazon.

The replacement arrived today. It's also cracked. :/

[quote name='TheOmegaSoldier'] Still, its 14.99, a great game. My favorite of the 3 so far, and you can be a GOTY will be 40 or 50 bucks when it comes out anyways.[/QUOTE]

but it will also be $19.99 during black riday sales. ;)

bread's done
Back