$40 off Twisted Metal PS3 $40 off MW3 PS3/360

guidecenter

CAGiversary!
sorry if this is allready posted but IF you are a reward zone Premium Silver member , you are entitled to ONE Twisted metal for ps3 59.99 minus 40 = 19.99 plus tax AND ONE Call Of Duty modern Warfare 3 for " Xbox 360 AND PS3 " [ please not that fine print says limit one per Member number , but also says " AND" rather than OR , so its unknown if you can get 2 MW3's { 1 360 1 ps#} ] ... i was able to get the twisted metal for 19.99 just now [ 7/23/2012] and twisted metal currently trade for 22 + 50% = 10%for PUR members which would allow for a one time 13$ or so profit !
ALSO the print out i have says '" offer valid 7/22/2012 thru 8/4/2012" ans it also says to just scan printout OR look up member , and continue normal ring up , but i played it safe and printed it out so they wouldnt look at me funny

[quote name='tribalnoise']veteran, eh?[/QUOTE]

yeah well sometimes veterans mess up too...
BUTTT, i added the trade in value and personal VERIFIED experience , so in a sort of way MY THREAD is superior BUWAHAHAHAHAahahahaha ... yeah enjoy anyway

[quote name='guidecenter']yeah well sometimes veterans mess up too...
BUTTT, i added the trade in value and personal VERIFIED experience , so in a sort of way MY THREAD is superior BUWAHAHAHAHAahahahaha ... yeah enjoy anyway[/QUOTE]

Actually your thread would be superior had it been made 3 days ago....

nah, first hand experience is allways superior now stop trolling me and just enjoy the honesty here , its not like im getting paid for this

I'm neutral on Twisted Metal, but I give this thread 1/5 stars for MW3, since all the Clone of Duty Modern Borefare games are the exact same game.

Also 1/5 stars for making a thread that OBVIOUSLY, OF COURSE ALREADY HAS A DAMNED THREAD!

[quote name='guidecenter']nah, first hand experience is allways superior now stop trolling me and just enjoy the honesty here , its not like im getting paid for this[/QUOTE]

Except other people posted their personal experiences in the other thread. Just admit you didn't even scan the first page before making this thread.

[quote name='shadowkast']Bad spelling and grammar make this thread inferior[/QUOTE]

But his lack of punctuation rules

bread's done
Back