Comic-Con Swag Giveaway

DesertEagleXIX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Couldn’t make it to Comic-Con but are interested in the swag? Tech-Gaming is giving away a bundle to a participant who does two simple steps:

1) Like our Facebook Page, located here: http://www.facebook.com/Techgamingcom
2) Create the name of a fictitious super-hero, and post in this thread: http://www.tech-gaming.com/?p=5864

The bundle includes:
- The Official Comic Con 2012 Souvenir Book
- A DC Universe lanyard
- Showtime TV show pins
- After Earth Innocence, Comic Book
- 4 Darksiders II Trading Cards
- and a promotional bag from the CBS show, Elementary

One winner will be drawn at random on August 1st, 8:00 PM P.S.T. Sorry, but the contest is limited to participants who reside in the U.S. Good luck to all!

[quote name='crazedimp321']Is that thread link you have posted the correct one? Or do we post the name here on cag?[/QUOTE]

Yes, post on that thread please.

I wrote a very long and boring entry, befitting of the character I concocted long ago. I take no responsibility for any members of your staff committing seppuku out of the sheer length of the appalling back story. Regardless, thanks for the chance! ;)

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']That link hoes to some Cooking Mama podcast....is that right?[/QUOTE]

Yeah if you scroll down you'll see some posts related to this contest. Doesn't seem like there are very many. Not going to argue with better chances though.

So the comments with characters are in the same topic as comments to the Cooking mama podcast. How are you going to pick randomly? What if you pick a comment that has nothing to do with this topic?

Alas, I still posted. Thanks OP

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']So the comments with characters are in the same topic as comments to the Cooking mama podcast. How are you going to pick randomly? What if you pick a comment that has nothing to do with this topic?

Alas, I still posted. Thanks OP[/QUOTE]

As long as a person posts a comic book character and likes on Facebook, they are in!

bread's done
Back