* * * - - 5 votes

Indie Gala Group Buy Thread

#1441 Estbarul   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   274 Posts   Joined 2.8 Years Ago  

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:48 PM

Can I reserve a spot too on this January bundle happy hour? :)

PM me if you want to buy with 20% compensation discount in Gamersgate Store
Buy a min of 2$ and get a 2$ account credit on Green Man Gaming

#1442 Green Card200   The Time Mage CAGiversary!   1751 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Green Card200

Posted 17 January 2014 - 11:38 PM

Just saw DP is in the new IG bundle. I'd love to be in for a Happy Hour. Thanks!

Currently Playing - :ps4: Dragon Age: Inquisition

Recently Completed -  :ps4: Resident Evil: Revelations 2 4/6   :vita: Chaos Rings 4/11  :ps4: The Order 1886 4/12   :ps3: Anarchy Reigns (White Side) 5/2

#1443 waabulo   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   429 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

Posted 18 January 2014 - 05:15 AM

Fox, I am PM'ing for a Happy Hour spot as well.

thank you

Waabulo

#1444 sleeping_lights_on   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   561 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

sleeping_lights_on

Posted 18 January 2014 - 06:33 AM

I'd like to reserve a spot in Happy Hour. 

Sending you a PM Fox.

Thanks!

#1445 PenguinJim   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   624 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Posted 18 January 2014 - 07:21 AM

My writing sucks but I'm a fan of a good pen. Fountain pens are too fancy for me but I love all the pens available in Japan that don't ever seem to come out in the United States. Luckily Jetpens.com has me covered.

They're not bad, but recently I've moved my business across to Penisland.net.

#1446 asheskitty  

asheskitty

Posted 18 January 2014 - 08:08 AM

They're not bad, but recently I've moved my business across to Penisland.net.

o_O

From their FP... Capture.png

From their FAQ... Capture.png

༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE GOLD HELM ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#1447 osso1   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   123 Posts   Joined 3.0 Years Ago  

Posted 18 January 2014 - 08:20 AM

Hosting as always.  PM if interested in reserving a slot.  

PM Sent

#1448 INMATEofARKHAM   Looking for my padded cell CAGiversary!   2769 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

INMATEofARKHAM

Posted 18 January 2014 - 02:37 PM

• Millennium/Laxitive Force shouldn't even be glanced at.
  • Two Brothers has some positive reviews and looks to be a solid GameBoy Zelda-like throwback (whatever that means, I'm interested in it anyway).
  • Ballpoint Universe looks really cool from an artistic standpoint, but I know nothing about the game.
  • Tales of Maj'Eyal is apparently a solid roguelike with an absurd amount of achievements.
  • Ravenswords looks like a very poorman's Skyrim (and is a port of an android game).
  • Gravity Badgers is like Angry Birds in space...oh wait.

And then you have 4 more games coming up which will likely be awful, but for the HH price of (just guessing here) $2-$3 it seems worth it to me to satisfy my terrible curiosity over games I shouldn't be interested in. Nothing really seems to be a standout from a critical perspective, but it's still a solid bundle for a cheap price in my opinion. And several of the games have cards, which is all we care about anyway.

Well, Deadly Premonition certainly helps...  Guess I need to pm the Fox. 

#1449 Junpei   Think big. Start small. Move fast. CAGiversary!   625 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Posted 18 January 2014 - 05:31 PM

Already own a BTA copy of this bundle, but from the looks of it an extra copy will surely come in handy... PM sent! :)

Posted Image

Check your PMs. I left that one out of the group that went under my pits.

#1450 slugboss   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   102 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 18 January 2014 - 10:39 PM

What is it Zach? We already sent Fox a PM.

#1451 Necrotron   Now with strawberry! CAGiversary!   876 Posts   Joined 3.0 Years Ago  

Posted 19 January 2014 - 09:31 AM

Got everyone's PMs so far, just visiting family so I won't be responding til Monday, but everyone's slots are reserved so no worries there.  

Fox mentioned he was out of town until Monday.  I imagine we'll find out then if he still has spots.

#1452 Cheaplikeafox OS X   Better Than You CAGiversary!   14074 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago   Has been playing Escape Dead Island
PC

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 19 January 2014 - 02:55 PM

I'll be buying enough group packs to cover everyone who PMed me, so you guys don't have to worry about that.  You'll have a group buy slot if you want it, I just won't have time to respond to each PM to confirm individually until tomorrow.  

Interested in multiplayer and co-op events on Steam?  Then join Spoderbro and Foxbro's Multiplayer and Bro-Op Steam group!  Add me on Steam for an invite:  http://steamcommunit...d/cheaplikeafox

Upcoming events include:  Fortresscraft Evolved, Killing Floor, Once Bitten Twice Dead, Battlestations Midway

#1453 Necrotron   Now with strawberry! CAGiversary!   876 Posts   Joined 3.0 Years Ago  

Posted 19 January 2014 - 06:46 PM

Thanks for the update!

#1454 Mippo   One and Only CAGiversary!   195 Posts   Joined 2.6 Years Ago  

Posted 20 January 2014 - 03:02 AM

What are the payments you all accept to get in on the group buy or is it just paypal?

#1455 sunasun   "The Burger King" CAGiversary!   4018 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Posted 20 January 2014 - 03:22 AM

What are the payments you all accept to get in on the group buy or is it just paypal?

usually blood and chicken sacrifices

spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

Add my two accounts for free games!!!!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/relysis http://steamcommunit...561198124339261

#1456 DeliveryPizza   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   290 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

DeliveryPizza

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:06 AM

Cool. Sent a PM your way.

#1457 Cheaplikeafox OS X   Better Than You CAGiversary!   14074 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago   Has been playing Escape Dead Island
PC

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 20 January 2014 - 08:57 PM

I'm all caught up on PMs now.  Trying something a little new this time and taking as many slots as possible.  The ultimate goal is to buy in bulk and get the price of this thing down a little.  So if you are interested in a slot please PM beforehand (and not after) and that'll allow me to buy the most bundles possible up front and bring the price down for all of us.

Interested in multiplayer and co-op events on Steam?  Then join Spoderbro and Foxbro's Multiplayer and Bro-Op Steam group!  Add me on Steam for an invite:  http://steamcommunit...d/cheaplikeafox

Upcoming events include:  Fortresscraft Evolved, Killing Floor, Once Bitten Twice Dead, Battlestations Midway

#1458 smurfinaus   GOGger's Unite!! :) CAGiversary!   623 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

Posted 21 January 2014 - 01:02 AM

How much is it likely to be when it happens?

Posted Image

#1459 Cheaplikeafox OS X   Better Than You CAGiversary!   14074 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago   Has been playing Escape Dead Island
PC

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 21 January 2014 - 02:02 AM

You know I can't predict that.  It was $2.50 last time.  Trying to see if we can lower that a little this time, but it's like just going to be .25 cents cheaper/more expensive or the same price depending on how IG raises the price during HH.  

#1460 sunasun   "The Burger King" CAGiversary!   4018 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Posted 21 January 2014 - 02:27 AM

less than the cost of a bacon cheeseburger

more than the cost of fries

spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

Add my two accounts for free games!!!!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/relysis http://steamcommunit...561198124339261

#1461 warreni   Eminently punchable CAGiversary!   3889 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago   Has been playing Diablo III: Reaper of Souls
PC

Posted 21 January 2014 - 02:07 PM

New mystery game is Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa's Rampage. This is shaping up to be one of the better IGs in recent memory IMO (of course, I did buy VCD during the Steam Xmas sale along with The Holiday Express   :drool:). 

76561197989704676.png

If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong.

#1462 madjoki   Has been playing Alone in the Dark: Illumination
PC

Posted 21 January 2014 - 02:08 PM

New mystery game is Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa's Rampage. This is shaping up to be one of the better IGs in recent memory IMO (of course, I did buy VCD during the Steam Xmas sale along with The Holiday Express   :drool:). 

Did you just confirm The Holiday Express is the last mystery game? (Other beign Rush Bros) :D?

#1463 warreni   Eminently punchable CAGiversary!   3889 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago   Has been playing Diablo III: Reaper of Souls
PC

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:43 PM

Did you just confirm The Holiday Express is the last mystery game? (Other beign Rush Bros) :D?

I guess it's possible. Unlike the Halloween DLC, Railsimulator.com hasn't pulled this one from the catalog.

76561197989704676.png

If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong.

#1464 Cheaplikeafox OS X   Better Than You CAGiversary!   14074 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago   Has been playing Escape Dead Island
PC

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 21 January 2014 - 04:39 PM

This is definitely one of the better ones. They've actually had some pretty good ones lately with Codemasters too.  

#1465 Flowette   Level 82 Tea Drinking Royalty CAGiversary!   1788 Posts   Joined 4.0 Years Ago  

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:44 PM

Lazy question: has there been a Happy Hour for Indie Gala January?

#1466 INMATEofARKHAM   Looking for my padded cell CAGiversary!   2769 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

INMATEofARKHAM

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:48 PM

lazy answer...

#1467 Cheaplikeafox OS X   Better Than You CAGiversary!   14074 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago   Has been playing Escape Dead Island
PC

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:12 PM

Not that I can tell.  I usually check by going to the Indiegala page and seeing who is listed as the top gifters.  If the top 10 all have like 100 plus gifts then HH happened, otherwise it hasn't happened yet.  

#1468 Flowette   Level 82 Tea Drinking Royalty CAGiversary!   1788 Posts   Joined 4.0 Years Ago  

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:32 PM

Not that I can tell. I usually check by going to the Indiegala page and seeing who is listed as the top gifters. If the top 10 all have like 100 plus gifts then HH happened, otherwise it hasn't happened yet.

Thanks!

Will keep my eyes open for activity (I don't subscribe to this thread so it took a while to find).

#1469 manyT   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   386 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Posted 24 January 2014 - 01:20 PM

how much for a spot for indiagala january??

#1470 MrNinjaSquirrel   Emo Blogger CAGiversary!   12143 Posts   Joined 2.4 Years Ago  

MrNinjaSquirrel

Posted 24 January 2014 - 07:30 PM

how much for a spot for indiagala january??

Assuming you mean for Happy Hour, no one knows; it's likely to be between $2-$3, assuming IG doesn't do too much price jacking when HH comes around (they've been know to in the past). If you are interested in buying on I would PM Fox before HH, as he is trying to cut the costs down by buying in bigger batches (which he'll only do if there is demand for it).

Hey, you look like you have a lot of money; how about donating some of it to my Extra Life drive?