Killzone 3 Helghast edition for 29.99+shipping at Amazon

This started with 25 stocks...after checking out my order, only 13 left. Now just 11! Hope everyone here who wants it can snag the rest!

[quote name='ijustw1n']Since its hastings, I assume the shipping cost is $72.34. Reasonable to them for such an item.[/QUOTE]

Actually shipping from Amazon is only $3.99...:D

Gaaaah! I think it's out already! Congrats to those who were able to get a copy for that awesome price! =)

[quote name='FerDK']Can anyone confirm if the DLC codes included in this edition already expired? Thanks.[/QUOTE]
there is a thread buried in the ps3 board that should have this info if you want to dig.

The Helghast helmet is all I want out of this package

If you get a copy, you might as well try entering the code. I JUST entered the code right now and it sitll worked. (forgot to register for that over a year ago when I got it)

[quote name='SkylineChili4Me']Yes - the codes expired last September. I remember because my copy from Amazon arrived with only one day to spare.[/QUOTE]
I believe they still work. Picked it up in november and they worked.

I've got one of these I can sell to someone in Dallas for the same price. I had sold one before and shipping was pretty high for a box that big (like $15).

Just received email confirmation that the item has been.......CANCELLED!

Well, shit. First Tron, now this. (insert crying face here)

[quote name='mabuhay13']Just received email confirmation that the item has been.......CANCELLED!

Well, shit. First Tron, now this. (insert crying face here)[/QUOTE]

ur not alone >.>

Wow...sorry to hear that. Mine took forever to ship that I was scared it got cancelled as well but was glad to see it was on the way this morning.

bread's done
Back