Tremor Games - Get Free Steam Games For Download

TremorGames

CAG Veteran
Hi,

You can get Steam games for free when you play flash games and earn Tremor Coins by completing achievements, Trophies or referring friends to Tremor Games.

List Of Games
http://www.tremorgames.com/index.php?action=shopbrowse&mode=category&categoryid=5

List Of Gift Cards
http://www.tremorgames.com/index.php?action=shopbrowse&mode=category&categoryid=7

List Of Giveaways
http://www.tremorgames.com/?action=viewgiveaways

Update : 25th Oct, 2012
Free Skyrim Giveaway

You can earn Tremor Coins through the following ways:
1. Completing Achievements In Games. List Of Achievement Games.
2. Referring Friends to Tremor Games. Check your profile to get the referral link.
3. Earn Trophies. This will be updated regularly.
4. Complete Offers for instant coins. If you login you will see a link at the top right to "Get Coins".

More games will be added soon.
If you have any request for games you would like added (from Steam), we'll be glad to add them.

*Now, we've also added League of Legends Game Card ($25)
But presently, it's only available for US players.

Everything is for Free.

http://www.tremorgames.com

Thank You.

*I hope it's alright to post this here. Sorry, if not!

UPDATE:
10 games have already been given for Free after the thread was posted (worth 1960 Tremor Coins).
Bioshock 2
Borderlands : GOTY
Universe Sandbox (waiting for buyer response to send it)
Bastion
Counter-Strike Source + Garry's Mod
Torchlight
Train Simulator 2012 Deluxe
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction
Left For Dead 2
The Binding of Isaac
And many more games! Sorry cannot update more :)

All given to players registered on/after 25th July 2012.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well nice concept =) And should be posted in the right section here...Will give it a try thanks for the heads-up! =)

Always nice getting games just by playing games =D

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']Cool I'm going to play a bit but so far the three games I have tried have been glitchy on tracking the achievements.[/QUOTE]

There should not be any problems.

You should be signed in to get the achievements.
What's your username?

[quote name='TremorGames']There should not be any problems.

You should be signed in to get the achievements.
What's your username?[/QUOTE]

The main glitchy game was crazy solider. I got all the achievements in it though but Complete 10 Levels With 3 Stars unlocked for me on like my 5th level which would have been in my favor but I would have unlocked it anyways when I got the 2000 point. Complete 15 Levels In Hard Mode didn't unlocked until I beat all 20 in hard mode. Also when I went to go replay hard level 2 it wouldn't save my progress in it and kept reverting it back to 0 stars. Thats the only game I remember since I have been playing it for an hour.
Oh and that flood runner game that I had to get 25 bronze achievements in game didn't unlocked until I got 27 but I did get it eventually so really don't need anything fixed.

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']The main glitchy game was crazy solider. I got all the achievements in it though but Complete 10 Levels With 3 Stars unlocked for me on like my 5th level which would have been in my favor but I would have unlocked it anyways when I got the 2000 point. Complete 15 Levels In Hard Mode didn't unlocked until I beat all 20 in hard mode. Also when I went to go replay hard level 2 it wouldn't save my progress in it and kept reverting it back to 0 stars. Thats the only game I remember since I have been playing it for an hour.
Oh and that flood runner game that I had to get 25 bronze achievements in game didn't unlocked until I got 27 but I did get it eventually so really don't need anything fixed.[/QUOTE]

We have just fixed both the achievements for Crazy Soldier.
Thanks for the report.

[quote name='Das_Regal']What does "waiting for verification" mean?[/QUOTE]

When it's waiting for verification, 99% of the time it means you have got the achievement.

There may be a delay of few seconds sometimes for our server to be notified about the achievement.

[quote name='alchemistlord']Is there an official list of how to get the coins or is it just get the achievements.[/QUOTE]

You can earn Tremor Coins through the following ways:
2. Referring Friends to Tremor Games. Check your profile to get the referral link.
4. Complete Offers for instant coins. If you login you will see a link at the top right to "Get Coins".

[quote name='TremorGames']You can earn Tremor Coins through the following ways:
4. Complete Offers for instant coins. If you login you will see a link at the top right to "Get Coins".[/QUOTE]

Sounds like Zynga. Everytime I've seen something like this it takes so long people just give up.

Nice! Lests tray this, a $5 for 150 coins will be nice too :p

Also they have ref. system.
Earn tremor coins by referring your friends to Tremor Games
Send the following link to your friends and you will be credited 2 tremor coins for each user that joins through the link http://www.tremorgames.com/?ref=404

[quote name='Fire2box']Sounds like Zynga. Everytime I've seen something like this it takes so long people just give up.[/QUOTE]

We are not Zynga nor are related to them in any way.

We have many ways to earn coins and most of the items in our shop including steam games are priced relatively low so players can easily get them by playing the games in 2 to 3 days.
And some items can even be bought in a few hours.

We do not limit how much you can play or how much you can earn.

Even if you do not have coins, you can play all our games freely and without any restrictions or gameplay being affected.

If you like playing flash games, you'll find that these are extra rewards for playing at Tremor Games.

Just did every achievement in cursed dungeon.

None of them saved for whatever reason, and the game I played before that hasn't awarded me my stuff either.

Well, needless to say, i'm done.

[quote name='Das_Regal']Just did every achievement in cursed dungeon.

None of them saved for whatever reason, and the game I played before that hasn't awarded me my stuff either.

Well, needless to say, i'm done.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear that.

We checked it.
It was because you had an "_" in your username. We have fixed it.
But the game must be saved in your PC. So if you just load the game once, the achievements should be recorded.

We have added 10 coins to your account to compensate for the problem.

[quote name='zombiemakermx']Nice! Lests tray this, a $5 for 150 coins will be nice too :p
[/QUOTE]

Yes, now we have added an option to Buy Coins as you asked.
Though it's 100 Tremor Coins for $4.99.

Earning coins by playing games, referring friends, earning trophies and completing offers are still the easiest ways :)

[quote name='Larce80']how long does it take to get 1000 coins?[/QUOTE]

It really depends on how active you are and how good you are at gaming. A good gamer can earn around 100 to 200 Tremor Coins per day only by playing games.

Some offers will give you 100 to 400 Tremor Coins (or more) in a few minutes. So it is even possible to get the 1000 coins in a few minutes!

There's always the referral link for some easy coins.

[quote name='Xuang']I don't want to work for free games :/ I just want free games...[/QUOTE]

It's not work, it's reward for playing flash games :)

Earning by having fun :)

And you have more fun playing these games at Tremor Games because most of the games do not have Achievements on other sites. And all our achievements are exclusive.

I mistook how long it would take to get enough coins to redeem the games. It's a nice thing you've got going here, OP, I'll just keep truckin until I can eventually get one, I guess. The "offers" are always just a bunch of nonsense, though.

Would it be possible to add a little counter where the user info is at the top right? It's kind of out of the way to go to my profile to see how many coins I have.

[quote name='AlphaPanda']I mistook how long it would take to get enough coins to redeem the games. It's a nice thing you've got going here, OP, I'll just keep truckin until I can eventually get one, I guess. The "offers" are always just a bunch of nonsense, though.[/QUOTE]

Actually someone just bought a game for 100 Tremor Coins yesterday after registering on the same day.

Very neat concept, and I will give it a try, but honestly when something appears "too good to be true" it usually is. I can imagine a site like this making it's money by ad support, but the retail cost of some of the games you have to offer is decently high, which leaves me wondering: what is your business model? When I can't figure out how someone makes their money, that leaves me a little squeamish honestly. I understand how Google makes its money: ad support and online activity tracking. In that case, I have browser ad-ons and tools that assist in preserving my anonymity and privacy.

Don't get me wrong, I will certainly give this a try and hope everything is above board, but again, this appears to be too good of an offer.

Edit: One quick question. Do I have to register using the same email that I use for Steam in order to get the steam games? Or does it not matter?

[quote name='tankyroo']Would it be possible to add a little counter where the user info is at the top right? It's kind of out of the way to go to my profile to see how many coins I have.[/QUOTE]

We'll see what we can do about that.

[quote name='eldergias']Very neat concept, and I will give it a try, but honestly when something appears "too good to be true" it usually is. I can imagine a site like this making it's money by ad support, but the retail cost of some of the games you have to offer is decently high, which leaves me wondering: what is your business model? When I can't figure out how someone makes their money, that leaves me a little squeamish honestly. I understand how Google makes its money: ad support and online activity tracking. In that case, I have browser ad-ons and tools that assist in preserving my anonymity and privacy.

Don't get me wrong, I will certainly give this a try and hope everything is above board, but again, this appears to be too good of an offer.

Edit: One quick question. Do I have to register using the same email that I use for Steam in order to get the steam games? Or does it not matter?[/QUOTE]

You can sign up with any email. After you buy a game, you can send us your Steam Account ID.

The Steam games are just a small part of what our site is about.

We are also doing this to promote our new site but we definitely plan on adding more games in the future.
All the games listed are already in our Steam account so nothing to worry about there :)

[quote name='eldergias']Very neat concept, and I will give it a try, but honestly when something appears "too good to be true" it usually is. I can imagine a site like this making it's money by ad support, but the retail cost of some of the games you have to offer is decently high, which leaves me wondering: what is your business model? When I can't figure out how someone makes their money, that leaves me a little squeamish honestly. I understand how Google makes its money: ad support and online activity tracking. In that case, I have browser ad-ons and tools that assist in preserving my anonymity and privacy.

Edit: One quick question. Do I have to register using the same email that I use for Steam in order to get the steam games? Or does it not matter?[/QUOTE]
It doesn't matter iirc. Just that when you press the receive gift button you have to be on the right Steam account if you have multiple.

[quote name='simpsonps121']Hmmm... Nice idea...

It would be great to see a list of what games offered what achievements.[/QUOTE]

I think you missed some post :)

http://www.tremorgames.com/categories/161/achievement-games.html

We do keep adding new games regularly.
Some new games are only available at our site (like Flood Runner 4). We are testing these games and getting feedback before we release it to other sites. Please bear with us if some Achievements do not work 100% but we have done our own test so usually nothing should be wrong.

Hmm. Just sat an played games for quite a while and am now at like 16 coins.

I will keep this in mind and go back to it from time to time. Thanks for the heads up!

[quote name='BrolyB593']Hmm. Just sat an played games for quite a while and am now at like 16 coins.

I will keep this in mind and go back to it from time to time. Thanks for the heads up![/QUOTE]

We just gave away a game for 300 coins to www.tremorgames.com/profiles/4308/Etkar.html

You can check the Items tab in his profile to see the game.
Member Join Date: Jul 26 2012

So you can earn coins quickly too :)

[quote name='simpsonps121']Must be nice to be able to play games all day...

J-O-B will give you $15 in an hour....[/QUOTE]

Yes true :)

But if you play flash games, you can play here and be rewarded for playing too.

[quote name='TremorGames']Yes true :)

But if you play flash games, you can play here and be rewarded for playing too.[/QUOTE]

haha True, true.

Was just irritated that I had to work while someone else could play games... :)

It is a good thing you are trying!

This website is taking Kongregate to the next level. The normal person may think that they're ripping you guys off, but little do they know you make enough money through advertisements to buy the game multiple times. heh Kudos to you manning up and making this site. I will forever be an addict. :p

Do all your games with achievements need to be sponsored by you?

[quote name='Zawazuki']This website is taking Kongregate to the next level. The normal person may think that they're ripping you guys off, but little do they know you make enough money through advertisements to buy the game multiple times. heh Kudos to you manning up and making this site. I will forever be an addict. :p

Do all your games with achievements need to be sponsored by you?[/QUOTE]

I don't know. Most of the free survey offer sites give more money per hour than Tremor games. Although I do have to applaud OP, it is an interesting concept.

Re: some of the comments here - Guys their site is not meant to be a substitute for working. It's for people who want to play flash games.

[quote name='kujen']Re: some of the comments here - Guys their site is not meant to be a substitute for working. It's for people who want to play flash games.[/QUOTE]

I think the point people are making is that in the time it takes to earn a $15 game, playing games you would not normally play you could have more than likely made half a weeks to a weeks salary. In other words, don't use the site just to score steam games as it requires a lot of work (if you don't enjoy playing all the games, and I doubt most people do, then it is a tedious task.)

bread's done
Back