FREE Steam games & gift cards by having fun! - (Over $1,500 in personal earnings!)

Zawazuki

CAGiversary!
I have found a dream website of mine! You can get games and giftcards for free by simply playing flash games and earning achievements, which in return reward you Tremor Coins. It may will take awhile, but who cares when it's fun? Alternatively, if you wish to speed the process up significantly, you can complete offers or watch videos.

The site has SIXTEEN different offer walls to choose from! 

hP62HDZ.png

Items that I have earned:
28vzu4M.png

Tips:
- Watch all the videos possible on all offer walls!
- Do tasks, they're the easiest way to make coins!

- Do at least one offer for the daily bonus!
- Do not enter giveaways that cost coins!
- Compare games prices to others. They often overprice (sometimes even under price) games significantly.
- Play games that you enjoy to earn coins.

http://www.tremorgames.com

Have fun and enjoy earning free stuff!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump! I just went back to the site for the first time in a couple months and bought Orcs Must Die 2! :D

Bump! If you're good at doing offers you can easily purchase games. This site is definitely worth messing around on in your free time.

Bump! I strongly recommend you all to watch all the videos, as it is the easiest way to accumulate coins.

Bump! The website is still going strong and I have earned over $1,500 in rewards! No joke!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received $10 in Amazon gift cards! You can easily obtain some stuff too! They're currently doing some giveaways!

During my time on Tremor Games, I have accumulated over 1,600 usd worth of items! Go and try it out today!

bread's done
Back