Newegg - 3d Dot Game $10, Amalur $25

:eek: tempting.. I just signed up for @gamer but my store don't carry issues to hand out to new subscribers so I have to wait until late next month. :/ does that mean I miss the $30 off amalur coupon? if so I'll buy it on newegg.

[quote name='UnlockPotential']:eek: tempting.. I just signed up for @gamer but my store don't carry issues to hand out to new subscribers so I have to wait until late next month. :/ does that mean I miss the $30 off amalur coupon? if so I'll buy it on newegg.[/QUOTE]

Being that both 38 Studios and Big Huge Games both are gone, I have a feeling that new physical copies of this game will become rare.

"my store don't carry issues to hand out to new subscribers"

I'm pretty sure they're not allowed to do that. When I got my Unlocked, they told me that $15 cost included the first issue.

I predict Amalur to drop like a stone come fall or sooner. Smells like 9.99, I hope. Maybe Gamefly?

These games are factory sealed right? Just want to make sure before I purchase 3D Dot Game Heroes. Thanks.

[quote name='GT']I predict Amalur to drop like a stone come fall or sooner. Smells like 9.99, I hope. Maybe Gamefly?[/QUOTE]

Nah, KoA probably won't drop below $15 by BF. Although $9.99 is my magic number, but I'll bite if it hit $15.

[quote name='dan77733']These games are factory sealed right? Just want to make sure before I purchase 3D Dot Game Heroes. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Have you checked your local Kmarts lately? I just picked up 3DDGH for $5 off their clearance rack of games.

[quote name='KrisMKX']Have you checked your local Kmarts lately? I just picked up 3DDGH for $5 off their clearance rack of games.[/QUOTE]

I just checked but it would cost me $4.50 for transportation plus about 50 cents for tax so its the same thing except I dont have to leave my house, go in the rain, deal with trains and hope the game is still in the store. Just not worth it. For a few extra pennies, Newegg can ship it to me.

[quote name='Bosamba']
and Kingdoms of Amalur would have been a decent price, had most of us not already bought it for $15 ($10 Unlocked) from Best Buy.
[/QUOTE]

I missed this. Tempted at $25 but I think I'll wait for under $20. GameFly should have it eventually. Or maybe I'll wait for the GOTY, if there ever is one.

Thanks for the post. It is the cheapest price going right now on Amalur, although google shopping has the Newegg price at $21.99. I don't think new copies will be rare anytime soon with the abundance of online retailers that have it for sale(besides Best Buy who is outta stock for the most part).

[quote name='morrodox']I missed this. Tempted at $25 but I think I'll wait for under $20. GameFly should have it eventually. Or maybe I'll wait for the GOTY, if there ever is one.[/QUOTE]

Dude there's never going to be a GotY/Ultimate version of this game.

[quote name='dan77733']These games are factory sealed right? Just want to make sure before I purchase 3D Dot Game Heroes. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Yes. New and factory sealed. I got my copy the last time they had it for $9.99.

[quote name='CAGMoose']"my store don't carry issues to hand out to new subscribers"

I'm pretty sure they're not allowed to do that. When I got my Unlocked, they told me that $15 cost included the first issue.[/QUOTE]

Correct. They did it for me when I joined but none of the cashiers knew how to ring it up. Had to get the gaming employee to do it.

Hmmm, I'm tempted on KoA. I couldn't find any copies at Best Buy and I don't want to risk this becoming unavailable while I wait for a cheaper price.

bread's done
Back