Another xbox 360 dashboard beta sign up and your in

Thanks much for the notice, OP. As soon as I finished sign-ups I got accepted. It may be because I was already a participant in many of their other dashboard betas but it might be a good sign for those who hate waiting for notifications.

[quote name='killer9']more people will see it here and it is a free thing[/QUOTE]

You're right I wouldn't have noticed , thanks op.

[quote name='dumlaox']Thanks much for the notice, OP. As soon as I finished sign-ups I got accepted. It may be because I was already a participant in many of their other dashboard betas but it might be a good sign for those who hate waiting for notifications.[/QUOTE]

I've never been a beta tester before and I got instantly accepted as well. I think it's just first come first serve.

[quote name='Calinks']Damn my sleeping until past noon![/QUOTE]

The one day I wake up early all summer and it's the day of the dashboard beta. Lucky me.

Not able to get on that page and the dashboard thing is full, I've basically been in every dashboard beta before this as well >.

"This invitation is no longer valid. Either the program is full or the invitation cannot be used by any additional people. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

The update is live for whoever gets in...got mine a few days ago. Pretty much the same except that Zune is now Xbox Music, you can "pin" tiles to a section of the main screen and THANK GOD everything loads SO much faster now. The Recent tab is almost instantaneous and XBLA games/apps/etc. take 10-15 seconds max (I have a 250GB that's almost completely crammed full BTW). Solid update but I wish they would just let me rearrange the tiles/channels as I see fit.

[quote name='KanYozakura']The update is live for whoever gets in...got mine a few days ago. Pretty much the same except that Zune is now Xbox Music, you can "pin" tiles to a section of the main screen and THANK GOD everything loads SO much faster now. The Recent tab is almost instantaneous and XBLA games/apps/etc. take 10-15 seconds max (I have a 250GB that's almost completely crammed full BTW). Solid update but I wish they would just let me rearrange the tiles/channels as I see fit.[/QUOTE]

I think it may take 3-5 days after you register before you're able to get the update. Either way I can't wait :)

[quote name='merchie89']just got the notification to download so it took a few hours is all[/QUOTE]

Are you notified on your console or email?

bread's done
Back