LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 $9.99 (X360, DS, 3DS) at Amazon

Cobb L

CAGiversary!
Feedback
65 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='pepsico.com']if this was new lego batman i would arfe. but who carfs about crappy harry potter?[/QUOTE]

WTF are you talking about?

[quote name='maximus101']WTF are you talking about?[/QUOTE]

what do utinik...

i would rather buyed the new lego batman no 1 cares about lego harry potter from a t least a year ago this is old crappy game basd off old crappymovie. which as based off a n old crappy book.

if any 1 has lego batman 2 trade i will buyed it or trade 4 it. thx.

Since when does Amazon not let you order something because it's not "currently" in-stock? What happened to just telling you that it "ships in (whatever) days/weeks" and letting you place the order? This is the first time I've seen this. :whistle2:k

I got it being out of stock too. I checked back 20 minutes ago and it said more will be in stock July 30, and ordered one.

I got rejected last time for it being out of stock. But Fry's came through and offered it for $9.99 (albeit with sales tax), so I actually picked it up this morning.

[quote name='enigma']Snagged one through Amazon after numerous refreshes when I saw it available again. Thanks OP! :)[/QUOTE]

For 360? The world must not want me to have this game, I have ordered it 2 times from Amazon when it was 9.99 -- both times it was canceled for being out of stock. Maybe they are trying to tell me something...

[quote name='Lucian']Just ordered for 360. Thanks OP. Tried last week so hopefully this works this time.[/QUOTE]

Me too, Lucian, me too...

bread's done
Back