[DEAD] Child of Eden (Xbox 360) $9.99 with free shipping @Newegg.com

There's codes for less than $5 on Ebay. I stupidly bought Child of Eden and Gunstringer for $25 combined from New Egg last week when I could have got both codes off eBay for less than $15. I didn't realize so many people on Ebay were even selling codes.

[quote name='howard']There's codes for less than $5 on Ebay. I stupidly bought Child of Eden and Gunstringer for $25 combined from New Egg last week when I could have got both codes off eBay for less than $15. I didn't realize so many people on Ebay were even selling codes.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I bought Child of Eden code for $7 couple months ago and thought it was pretty cheap. It's only $4.25 with "buy it now" now.

First few levels are fun, easy and relaxing, but you hit a point where the devs just want to torture you. Maybe I was doing it wrong.

good eal... bt ikno a place that has it for $5 not posting it itl i get at least 10 apologises and raised $50 in paypal which is like u guys legally paying me punitive damages 4 the pain and usffering u all cuased.

bread's done
Back