Kinect Disneyland Adventures - $14.99 shipped from Buy.com

It might drop a few dollars more and show up on Newegg or something in the near future, but I'd say its worth it at $15.

This is a pretty good Kinect game for young kids, my son loved this game and would wear us and his older cousins out playing this with him.

[quote name='thegame85']Interesting. If only I didn't get charged tax from them.[/QUOTE]

What's tax on this? A dollar and change? Is that really a dealbreaker?

This game is really fun if you like Disney in general and/or collectables. Check out my review at Co-Optimus.

$15 is a great price for the amount of content - it's a super long title and your kids will love it.

Yeah, this title has a ton of content. Has the beautiful Disney look. It really is Disneyland in nearly its entirety.

just fyi, i got this game because it has the entire disneyland mapped out....but much to my surprise they put a lot of effort into the attractions as well (like you don't actually ride the matterhorn but its levels are well done).

[quote name='gettinmoney662']What's tax on this? A dollar and change? Is that really a dealbreaker?[/QUOTE]

With my backlog, yeah. Now if it were Amazon or BBY, where I have credit, it wouldn't be a deal breaker.

This really bored my 6 year old. Hunt and find, hug and high-five- Much less of a "game" than Once Upon a Monster. We bought it for $9.xx and found it slightly over priced, and it hasn't been out of the box since day 1.

If you're on the fence definitely hold out for cheaper.

bread's done
Back