$30 Anarchy Reigns, $20 JC2, $139 SF 25th Ann, $25 COD Billets + more @ Buy.com

For those who didn't get a chance to buy the billets during the bestbuy sale you should get them now. These are the best headphones/earbuds I've ever had and are totally worth the $23 especially since they were $70+ when they came out last year.

[quote name='Vigilante']FYI, none of the links with "searchresults" in the URL depict their respective games.[/QUOTE]
Ditto. Not to mention $38 for Star Wars: Force Unleashed CE is pretty craptacular considering I bought(and returned) it to Target for $15 months ago.:booty:

Not to mention Just Cause 2 is $19.99 NEW at Kmart, at least for PS3 anyway.

Thanks for trying though, Enuf.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Ditto. Not to mention $38 for Star Wars: Force Unleashed CE is pretty craptacular considering I bought(and returned) it to Target for $15 months ago.:booty:

Not to mention Just Cause 2 is $19.99 NEW at Kmart, at least for PS3 anyway.

Thanks for trying though, Enuf.[/QUOTE]links fixed not sure what happened some of them were correct other not so much. The CE is the steelbox one that's in demand right? Infamous 2 is cheaper on AMZ.

[quote name='Enuf']links fixed not sure what happened some of them were correct other not so much. The CE is the steelbox one that's in demand right? Infamous 2 is cheaper on AMZ.[/QUOTE]
Yeah. The CE for SW: TFU 2 was a steelbook one. Although I never did open mine after seeing how fugly I thought the flash drive it came with was.:whistle2:&

[quote name='Kakdum']Anarchy Reigns' link isn't working. That said, people can still search the site for the deals.[/QUOTE]thanks this is like the 3rd time I re-did them & they still pop up wrong after aa while

That looks like a price mistake on Anarchy Reigns - and if so, good luck getting your money back in a timely manner if need be. Between the Crush debacle a year or two ago and a recent problem with an order, I won't order from them again. Buyer beware.

[quote name='Kablasia']For those who didn't get a chance to buy the billets during the bestbuy sale you should get them now. These are the best headphones/earbuds I've ever had and are totally worth the $23 especially since they were $70+ when they came out last year.[/QUOTE]

Sweet thanks for the recommendation man

[quote name='Don Chubo']That looks like a price mistake on Anarchy Reigns - and if so, good luck getting your money back in a timely manner if need be. Between the Crush debacle a year or two ago and a recent problem with an order, I won't order from them again. Buyer beware.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, that mykevermin quote is so true.

[quote name='Don Chubo']That looks like a price mistake on Anarchy Reigns - and if so, good luck getting your money back in a timely manner if need be. Between the Crush debacle a year or two ago and a recent problem with an order, I won't order from them again. Buyer beware.[/QUOTE]GS had the PS3 version for $30 I posted it & it was back to $60 in 3 days but it dropped back to $30 again for a day or 2 & right back to $60. Had me thinking that the MSRP was going to be $30.

Same priice at Fry's & JR.com too
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325838

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP. Grabbed those earbuds. The earphone I previously used are screwing up, so this is good timing.

COD MW3 Special Edition 9mm Billets Earbuds

are up to $24.99 (w/ free shipping). That's still a bargain but it's gone up since yesterday.

Bought me some at that price. Thanks!

[quote name='foreverjoe20']COD MW3 Special Edition 9mm Billets Earbuds

are up to $24.99 (w/ free shipping). That's still a bargain but it's gone up since yesterday.

Bought me some at that price. Thanks![/QUOTE]Updated the OP alot of the prices have changed now the SF one is $10 off MSRP shipped.

bread's done
Back