Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (7/29/12 to 8/4/12) Kingdom Hearts 3DS Bundle $179.99

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[preview][img-r=1]441[/img-r]
iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy is holding a buy 2, get 1 free sale on used games and is offering 50% bonus trade in credit on all games. Buy a Nintendo 3DS handheld and Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance for $179.99. Rabbids Alive and Kicking is $4.99.

icongs_r1.gif
GameStop is throwing in a free select game and 4GB memory card with a PS Vita handheld purchase.

kmart.gif
Kmart includes a $25 gaming coupon with a Wii console purchase.

icontarget.gif
Target offers a $10 gift card with the purchase of Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, 20% off select Vita games and accessories, buy 2 get 1 free on all Skylander’s figures, and 15% off iTunes cards.

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R Us promotes a $40 gift card with the purchase of a 3DS handheld and Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance. Buy Lego Batman 2 for any system, get any $19.99 or under video game OR Lego construction set free. Buy 1 Skylanders figures or accessory, get 1 40% off.[/preview]

The Rest of the Deals...
All MRSP prices have been removed.

Best Buy (Ad)
Thanks, Gamer4life88 - See post here

iconbestbuy.gif
Buy Two Pre-Owned Games, Get a Third Free
iconbestbuy.gif
50% Bonus Trade In Credit On any Game
:3ds: 3DS Handheld Console + Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance $179.99
iconbestbuy.gif
Get 2 Free Skylanders Characters When You Buy a Skylanders Starter Pack $69.99
:360: Get 50% Off a 3-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership (reg. $24.99) When You Buy any Xbox 360 Console
:360: Kinect games on sale:
:360: Rabbids Alive and Kicking $4.99 (Reg Price $19.99)
:360: Disney/Pixar Brave: The Video Game $29.99 (Reg Price $49.99)
:360: Just Dance: Greatest Hits $29.99

GameStop (Ad)

Valid until 7/31 unless otherwise noted

:360::ps3: Dynasty Warriors 7 $29.99
:pc: Tera $29.99 CE $44.99
:3ds: 30% bonus credit on any games traded towards Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance
:ps3: White Knight Chronicles II + Free Weapons DLC $19.99
:360::ps3: London 2012 Olympics $29.99
:psp: Buy a Vita, get a select game and 4GB memory card free
:wii: Udraw $29.99
:wii: Marvel Udraw $9.99
:wii: Disney Princess Udraw $9.99

Kmart (Ad)
Thanks, LouieT - See post here

:wii: Buy a Wii for $149.99, get a $25 gaming coupon for a gaming purchase between August 5 through September 15.
* The ad says nothing about this being for Shop Your Way Rewards members only.

:wii: Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games $29.99

:360::ps3::wii::3ds: Skylanders Starter Pack $49.99

Target (Ad)
Thanks, litepink - See post here

:3ds: Kingdom Hearts ($39.99) w/ free $10 Gift Card
:psp: 20% off select Vita games and accessories –I don’t know which games yet
icontarget.gif
Buy 2 Get 1 Free on all Skylander’s Figures
apple.png
15% off iTunes cards

Toys R Us (Ad)
Thanks, LouieT - See post here

:3ds: Buy both a 3DS for $169.99 and Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance for $39.99, get a $40 Toys R Us gift card
icontoysrus_r1.gif
Buy Lego Batman 2 for any system, get any $19.99 or under video game OR Lego construction set free
icontoysrus_r1.gif
Buy 1 Get 1 40% Off all Skylanders figures and accessories.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't see next weeks ad so I thought I'd post it.

50% Bonus Trade In Credit On any Game

BUY 2 Get the Third Free Pre-Owned Games

Bundle and Save for $179.99

When you buy any 3DS Handheld Console and Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance

Get 2 Free Skylanders Characters (A $17.98 Value)
When You Buy a Skylanders Starter Pack ($69.99)

Get 50% Off a 3-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership (reg. $24.99)

When You Buy any Xbox 360 Console

Better With Kinect

Rabbids Alive and Kicking $4.99 (Reg Price $19.99)

Brave $29.99 (Reg Price $49.99)

Just Dance Greatest Hits $29.99 (Reg Price $39.99)

Dance Central 2 $29.99 (New Low Price)

Kinect Sports Season 2 $29.99 (New Low Price)

Disney Land Kinect $19.99 (New Low Price)

[quote name='strait edge follower']Isn't it 7/29 not 7/9 ? Lol It's ok bro :). Anyway looks like there is no coupon stacking this week :([/QUOTE]

Opps, sorry about that. ;)

I guess the only coupon stack, if we would even call it that, would be $15 off Skylanders, making it $55, then you get 2 free Skylanders characters.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Anyway looks like there is no coupon stacking this week :([/QUOTE]

Wait, isn't there a Skylanders coupon? Anyway, in for Rabbids....

Wouldn't it be "handheld"instead of "console"?! Just teasing ya, thanks for the ad. Might pick up rabbids for the rugrat... he loves those games

[quote name='inky1600']Wait, isn't there a Skylanders coupon? Anyway, in for Rabbids....[/QUOTE]

I was talking about stacking the coupons with a sale. Now if the starter pack went on sale then we would be talking :)

[quote name='wingzero16']well i'm about to be out 179$ for kingdom hearts ugh :( damn KH has got me buying all the consoles ;([/QUOTE]

Thankfully I already own a 3DS and I pre-ordered/paid in full my copy of KH DDD at GS today with the Extra $5 trade in deal :)

Mass Effect 2, Dragon Age 2, Deadliest Warrior, Socom 4 and Deus Ex HR paid for KH DDD and gave me $10 left over.

Nothing for me...waiting to PM a few games like Amazing Spiderman, Spec Ops, Dragon's Dogma, and NCAA 13 at the $40 mark.

Think I'll grab me some pre-owned game goodness. I bought my first pre-owned game from best buy Sunday using the 10$ code given for spending 50$ bucks and picking it up in store, anyway I am amazed at how much better best buy handles their pre-owned games than GameStop. They actually shrink wrap them in what seems to be retail shrink wrap, and the game I got looked almost brand new with the exception of a finger print or 2 on the disk. Needless to say I am very impressed and will be be buying my pre-owned games from best buy going forward, and what better time than a b2g1 sake. :)

No more cases that look like someone wiped their ass with it and covered it in pricing stickers that need to be soaked in goo gone just to get them off!

Damn, was hoping for a deal on KH DDD (Especially since i have no use for the MoM Edition due to getting a 3DS XL).

Guess Toys R Us is my last hope, otherwise i'll just get it at Gamestop

[quote name='Dund3r']Nothing for me...waiting to PM a few games like Amazing Spiderman, Spec Ops, Dragon's Dogma, and NCAA 13 at the $40 mark.[/QUOTE]

Spiderman is 49.99 @ GS NEW if you already bought one. I PMed my copy today.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Damn, was hoping for a deal on KH DDD (Especially since i have no use for the MoM Edition due to getting a 3DS XL).

Guess Toys R Us is my last hope, otherwise i'll just get it at Gamestop[/QUOTE]

not sure how the ME/XL are related but you should have jumped on one of those Newegg sales. the next best thing maybe try the $10 code on $50 instore pickup promo.

TRU might have something. Either way don't get it at GS :D

doubt the 3DS promo will work with the Master Edition

>Just Dance Greatest Hits $29.99 (Reg Price $49.99)<

Bollocks. I will assume the answer is no but I have to ask. I paid for two copies as part of the B2G1 sale earlier this month, with the free game having a $29.99 SRP. They won't refund the $10 per paid copy will they?

It's regularly $39.99, not $49.99.

Amazingly enough, I'm happy that BB doesn't have anything this week. Between this weeks $10 sale and the last few months worth of @Gamer coupons, my wallets in critical condition.

[quote name='slowdive21']Spiderman is 49.99 @ GS NEW if you already bought one. I PMed my copy today.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I have already PM'd that price as well. I would think Amazing Spiderman would drop to $40 but I haven't seen it hit that price yet. I guess it's only been a month since it released.

[quote name='howard']>Just Dance Greatest Hits $29.99 (Reg Price $49.99)<

It's regularly $39.99, not $49.99.[/QUOTE]

Fixed, sorry about that.

Bummer, I was really hoping for a gift card deal on PS3s.

Just for future reference, if they offered a GC with a PS3, you bought one, and then the price dropped within 30 days and you took your receipt in to get some of your money back, you'd get to keep the gift card, right?

[quote name='Gamer SDP']not sure how the ME/XL are related but you should have jumped on one of those Newegg sales. the next best thing maybe try the $10 code on $50 instore pickup promo.

TRU might have something. Either way don't get it at GS :D

doubt the 3DS promo will work with the Master Edition[/QUOTE]

Because the Mark of Mastery Edition comes with a 3DS Shell/Case. Wouldnt fit the 3DS XL. Other than that, the AR Cards will end up scanned on day 1 likely, and the art cards are kinda meh.

I'd rather get at GS if no one else has deals because im sitting on lots of credit there

Very cool 3DS bundle deal. I had some play time on a 3DS XL at comic con though, and I loved the improvements on the system! I'm personally waiting for that to release next month.

Even if the game is as subpar as the reviews made it out to be (or at least, if memory serves me correctly), I'll have to entertain my Rabbids admiration for $5.

[quote name='akathatoneguy']Bummer, I was really hoping for a gift card deal on PS3s.

Just for future reference, if they offered a GC with a PS3, you bought one, and then the price dropped within 30 days and you took your receipt in to get some of your money back, you'd get to keep the gift card, right?[/QUOTE]
Yes. But they don't do gift cards anymore. You'd get a rewards zone certificate, which is equivalent to a gift card. And you can keep it.

The Rabbids game looks stupid. But if the trade-in value of $8 holds, there's money to be made. Wonder how much Gamestop offers.

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']Amazingly enough, I'm happy that BB doesn't have anything this week. Between this weeks $10 sale and the last few months worth of @Gamer coupons, my wallets in critical condition.[/QUOTE]

Same here! I also need a break from staying up just waiting so I can get to the deal with this weeks sale and the dotd's that bestbuy has been throwing up.

Well I'm just glad there isn't some crazy sale again, but I am still digging the b2g1 free sale on pre-owned games. It's absolutely amazing. I'm also considering Rabbids for 4.99. Thanks OP!

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']Amazingly enough, I'm happy that BB doesn't have anything this week. Between this weeks $10 sale and the last few months worth of @Gamer coupons, my wallets in critical condition.[/QUOTE]your wallets not safe there's always non ad deals LOL but if you're consistantly shopping the points keep coming & the $10 code deals have just re-upped my credit level again & a boatload of points will be here in 2 weeks or less.

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']Amazingly enough, I'm happy that BB doesn't have anything this week. Between this weeks $10 sale and the last few months worth of @Gamer coupons, my wallets in critical condition.[/QUOTE]

i think there is a disorder in that statement somewhere. perhaps we CAG's should have another subforum devoted solely to not buying every great game deal that rolls along? while i dont have any debt and would just like to start saving more i am reading dave ramsey's book. so perhaps i can get a handle on what is clearly a terrible cycle going on here. it is now my on the john reading material.

[quote name='dominator']Well I'm just glad there isn't some crazy sale again, but I am still digging the b2g1 free sale on pre-owned games. It's absolutely amazing. I'm also considering Rabbids for 4.99. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

honestly i rarely find anything of real value for my best buys B2G1 free. now gamestop which has endless used games....always something to be had there.

[quote name='TrumpetDan']Very cool 3DS bundle deal. I had some play time on a 3DS XL at comic con though, and I loved the improvements on the system! I'm personally waiting for that to release next month.[/QUOTE]

Same, but in the end it'll be worth it. Even though it'll be complete agony having to see Kingdom Hearts 3D on my shelf, unopened for the next 4 weeks. :(

If I purchased a Skylanders starter set two weeks ago would I be eligible for the two free figures deal? Also, the @gamer has a $15 off Skylanders coupon in it, would I be able to take advantage of that as well? I am a premiere silver member if that makes any difference.

[quote name='KirbyLovesTacos']Same, but in the end it'll be worth it. Even though it'll be complete agony having to see Kingdom Hearts 3D on my shelf, unopened for the next 4 weeks. :([/QUOTE]

why would that be?

you would have a 3ds and the game unless you was thinking that you would be able to return the 3ds for a full refund (what wont work cause it will show up as a package deal and the computer will make you return all of it)

I wonder if they fixed the buy 2, get 2 free glitch that lasted a week last time they had this deal.

So this is just a regular 3DS and you buy Kingdom Hearts with it, right? Because if its like the custom KH 3DS that was released in Japan earlier this year I will be all over it.

So this confirms that the 50% trade in bonus will be extended to next week? I think I might play my twisted metal for another week then trade in next saturday (all the while hoping the tiv holds at $15). Any screen shot to verify the trade in bonus? Thanks.

[quote name='GarrettKapman']Any screen shot to verify the trade in bonus? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Good call, I'd love to see a ss. Thanks for posting the ad OP.

[quote name='david69']Good call, I'd love to see a ss. Thanks for posting the ad OP.[/QUOTE]

i hope the b2g1 is enabled online...my local BB has a horrible video game selection.

[quote name='GarrettKapman']So this confirms that the 50% trade in bonus will be extended to next week? I think I might play my twisted metal for another week then trade in next saturday (all the while hoping the tiv holds at $15). Any screen shot to verify the trade in bonus? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

the tiv for twisted metal will not last that long, they dropped the tiv for it after 3 days the reward zone offer went lived on sunday, so you better trade it in before this sunday if you do not want to risk it

[quote name='YBX87']the tiv for twisted metal will not last that long, they dropped the tiv for it after 3 days the reward zone offer went lived on sunday, so you better trade it in before this sunday if you do not want to risk it[/QUOTE]

I was thinking that the $7 drop would be it for a while. Mostly as a reaction to people literally making $15 on the trade in alone. There is more of the game that I won't be able to get to until next week, so I guess I'll just risk it. Thanks for the input though.

bread's done
Back