(Dead) Battlefield 3 (PC) only $24 at GMG with promo code.

Watson580

CAG Veteran
Battlefield 3 (download) is only $24 on Green Man Gaming with promo code PARTP-ALCNO-TIESU. It's already 50% off the you get 20% of of $30. Some people have problems with the site but I myself have never had a problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would totally pick this up if it was on Steam. Going to be selling my 360 version, so having a copy on PC would be nice, but I'm not really sure I want to deal with Origin.

BF3 is origin onry on PC, it's just something you gotta deal with.

Great game though. Best FPS on the market by far technically. Probably will be for years to come.

Maybe at some point bf3 will be on steam? Look at crysis 2, it was a ea origin exclusive and now on steam. I can now play all the crysis games on steam now! I really want to play bf3 on pc. Like you mentioned, i don't wanna mess with origin either.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']I would totally pick this up if it was on Steam. Going to be selling my 360 version, so having a copy on PC would be nice, but I'm not really sure I want to deal with Origin.[/QUOTE]

Too bad every time I try to order it gets declined. Green Man says call my credit card company. Visa says Green Man has not even attempted to charge card. Lovely.

[quote name='TheBomb69']Too bad every time I try to order it gets declined. Green Man says call my credit card company. Visa says Green Man has not even attempted to charge card. Lovely.[/QUOTE]

Try using paypal, most payment issues with GMG can be avoided by doing that.

[quote name='sunghost']Try using paypal, most payment issues with GMG can be avoided by doing that.[/QUOTE]

Same result. Declines and says to call my payment provider. I have bought a few things from them already so this is weird.

I guess buying things from this site varies by individual. I bought Dead Island GOTY edition and BF3 from there no problems, but last night my friend tried to buy Dead Island and it didn't work from him when he used his Visa/ Debit card. If it works for you I would hop on this deal. I didn't buy this when it first came out because of Origin but at $24 I couldn't pass it up!

[quote name='TheBomb69']Same result. Declines and says to call my payment provider. I have bought a few things from them already so this is weird.[/QUOTE]

Submit a ticket on GMG. I got this problem last week when I was trying to get BF3 Premium, and they fixed it after a few days.

[quote name='JasonTerminator']Submit a ticket on GMG. I got this problem last week when I was trying to get BF3 Premium, and they fixed it after a few days.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Already sent. They better let me get in on this deal.

I've bought two things from GMG so far, one went through just fine, the next triggered a fraud alert and locked my credit card. Not a big issue, but slightly annoying.

Never had a problem with GMG, I pay with PP BTW.

Good deal, I already got BF3 for $30 a couple months ago on gamestop(Redeemed on Origin). Fantastic FPS, If you have a machine that can run it on the ideal settings then Buy this.

[quote name='frazzums']Deal is dead.

That's too bad, GMG wont be getting my money now.[/QUOTE]

They probably wouldn't take it anyway. I am so mad right now.

[quote name='Watson580']I don't know how to change the title so I can put dead or simply delete post.[/QUOTE]

"Edit" button > "Go Advanced" button.

Sorry to bump it a dead deal, but...

GMG triggers fraud alerts and gets your card locked
that 20% is your reference ID you're trying to get people to buy with, because they give you 2$ or something per purchase.

[quote name='kratier']GMG triggers fraud alerts and gets your card locked
that 20% is your reference ID you're trying to get people to buy with, because they give you 2$ or something per purchase.[/QUOTE]

Like I said it varies from person to person. never had a fraud alert or anything of that nature. also that reference number is someone else so iv'e been helping someone else. lol.

bread's done
Back