Like Tribes Ascend on facebook for 250 gold

f1fexg.jpg

It kills me that I don't have a PC to play this. I played a ton of the PS2 Tribes (I think it was Aerial Assault.) After seeing Cheapy play a few rounds, it looks like this is a blast, not to mention FREE!

[quote name='GetWhatYaGive']Yep! That's the one! It was pretty enjoyable as far as online console games go. I always liked playing as a repair guy, or going straight for the enemy base and trying to blow up as much stuff inside as I could.[/QUOTE]

I agree. It was a fantastic game. Just not quite the "Halo Killer" it was supposed to be..considering it was never really popular. People were still playing Tribes on the PC.. the ps2 crowd didn't really care much for online shooters. It even said "Halo killer" on the back of the box if I remember correctly.

Ascend is more similar to Aerial Assault than it is to any other Tribes game, I would say. Not as extensive a class system (Just 3 armors and a glut of weapons), but the gameplay is almost identical.

Thanks been meaning to try this game and had it downloaded. Might as well create my account now and get this free gold in case I do eventually decide to play it.

[quote name='NEP']I agree. It was a fantastic game. Just not quite the "Halo Killer" it was supposed to be..considering it was never really popular. People were still playing Tribes on the PC.. the ps2 crowd didn't really care much for online shooters. It even said "Halo killer" on the back of the box if I remember correctly.[/QUOTE]

You're right. I remember it being one of the early games that utilized the Network Adapter for PS2, I believe. I remember buying both Tribes: AA and Socom 1. Both great online games in my opinion.

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']Didn't think they would let me redeem more than 1 per account and was correct on that so here is an extra I have.

XFB4A09CB3B79AB445[/QUOTE]

For some reason I could never get the TA FB widget app thingamajig to work and just gave up. This is perfect!

Thank you very much. :D

bread's done
Back