$30 Anarchy Reigns(PS3/X360) @ Fry's & JR.com

The Eurogamer review seems to suggest that the pre-order price of this game is going to be $30, so this drop may happen everywhere eventually.

I have it pre-ordered at Gamestop for $30 at the moment but will cancel and switch to Amazon if they drop it.

I played some of the Japanese version at a friend's place and I can honestly say I wasn't very impressed. It just got really repetitive very quickly and didn't seem like it had a lot of content. $30 seems like less of a deal and more of an acknowledgement of how much fun you can maybe squeeze out of it.

Seems like $30 is going to be the MSRP. If so, I just might cancel my Gamestop.com order and wait for a discount.

[quote name='shadow17x']I played some of the Japanese version at a friend's place and I can honestly say I wasn't very impressed. It just got really repetitive very quickly and didn't seem like it had a lot of content. $30 seems like less of a deal and more of an acknowledgement of how much fun you can maybe squeeze out of it.[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly. This is an odd ball out of all the recent Platinum Games releases where most of them were ass kicking games. Hope Ninja Gaiden 4... er... Metal Gear Rising Revengence is as good as Bayonetta.

[quote name='shadow17x']I played some of the Japanese version at a friend's place and I can honestly say I wasn't very impressed. It just got really repetitive very quickly and didn't seem like it had a lot of content. $30 seems like less of a deal and more of an acknowledgement of how much fun you can maybe squeeze out of it.[/QUOTE]

This.

I platinumed the Japanese version and the game drags. Not to mention the difficulties are vastly different, the story is a joke, virtually no one plays online and there are a ton of other problems. It does have solid gameplay though.

bread's done
Back