Oblivion Island: Haruka and the Magic Mirror (BR+DVD) - $13.72 Preorder @ Amazon

Vigilante

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
I've heard good things about this anime movie releasing 8/14, both in terms of its 3D animation (courtesy of Production I.G.) and original plot. You can preorder it here. By comparison, the standard DVD edition is about $1 cheaper.

I did find a 9/10 review here, for those interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw a trailer for this with Fractale and thought it looked great. I've since read up on the title and am really excited to sit down and watch this with my kids. We've had it preordered since early July. :)

YMMV, but buying from Rightstuf will often net you titles well in advance of the street date.

Friend of my got it early at Otakon during the last weekend of July, he said it was great. Went ahead and pre ordered it, showed him the Amazon page, and he wished he did the same. The Funimation booth had FYE/Suncoast as their seller, and yeah, prices were sky high.

Got my copy a day early from Amazon this morning. I know some people probably got their copy early from RightStuf (they seem to be known for doing that lately, but Amazon's price was better). I'll check out the movie tonight.

According to some European guy on Amazon, apparently they had a 3D version of this in Japan/Europe? Not that I'd be able to watch it, it just makes you wonder if Funimation will ever bother with it. I'm fine with 2D Blu unless I get some sort of bargain with a 3D TV or w/e, but still, figured I'd let people know.

bread's done
Back