Amazon: Buy a Vita, get free Gravity Rush & Screen Protector

Not sure if this is a good deal. Because AWD has been selling Like New/Good used Vitas for 162.50. I am in the market for a vita, but not sure if this is a deal for me.

I know this sounds crazy, but Gamestop actually has a better deal this time. Buy a Vita and get any 1 free Vita game from their choice of 4, including Gravity Rush, and get a free 4 GB Vita Memory Card.

[quote name='Lord Izanagi']I know this sounds crazy, but Gamestop actually has a better deal this time. Buy a Vita and get any 1 free Vita game from their choice of 4, including Gravity Rush, and get a free 4 GB Vita Memory Card.[/QUOTE]

What are the four games?

[quote name='Ryuukishi']What are the four games?[/QUOTE]

Resistance: Burning Skies, MLB 12, Gravity Rush, Unit 13.

[quote name='Xer07']Not sure if this is a good deal. Because AWD has been selling Like New/Good used Vitas for 162.50. I am in the market for a vita, but not sure if this is a deal for me.[/QUOTE]

How often are people seeing these? Is this an every day thing or a once a week thing? Want to buy one in the next day.

With tax and shipping included with the gamestop deal the amazon deal is actually better if you want gravity rush (comes to around $266 with a 4 gb memory card, gamestop is around $280 with tax + shipping).

bread's done
Back