(PS3) Resident Evil: Op Raccoon City Bundle w/gun $99.99 on newegg.com

[quote name='mr_burnzz']Oh shit, I didn't know this game was move compatible. Might pick it up when I see it for $10.[/QUOTE]

I see no PS move icon on the box, does it really support the move?

Lol, im pretty damn sure it wasnt move compatible, never saw it mentioned ingame or in the manual (Or heard about it before). Then again, i was pretty much comatose everytime i played the game

According to Gamefaqs and a few other sites, no it is not. Elaborate scam to sell this shitty game?

I don't think this is a move bundle. It looks like something similar to the Cabela's sets.

Also, it's $82.80 on overstock.com

http://www.overstock.com/Books-Movies-Music-Games/PS3-Resident-Evil-Op-Raccoon-City-Bundle-with-Gun/6560926/product.html#product-detail

It's basically like the sharpshooter, with ports for your Move peripherals:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA08H0925205

As for why it's bundled with ORC... that's a good question.

Edit: I guess it has it's own navigation controller, and other joysticks as well? I dunno, the description is vague and poorly spelled but it mentions a "daul shock controller" and "amidextrous JoySticks." Needless to say this thing sounds rather shifty shellshock.

seriously-8683-1343764533-0.jpg

[quote name='Lord Izanagi']It looks like Newegg added an extra 9. It should be $9.99.[/QUOTE]

Now, I would get it at that price. :D

It looks like a nice gun, wish it was sold separately. Hope it turns out to be a nice secondary sharpshooter. I'll buy this bundle when it hits the $40-$50 range or cheaper.

[quote name='iamsmart']It's basically like the sharpshooter, with ports for your Move peripherals:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA08H0925205

As for why it's bundled with ORC... that's a good question.

Edit: I guess it has it's own navigation controller, and other joysticks as well? I dunno, the description is vague and poorly spelled but it mentions a "daul shock controller" and "amidextrous JoySticks." Needless to say this thing sounds rather shifty shellshock.[/QUOTE]
Yeah and on that page it says:
"UNIVERSALLY COMPATIBLE WITH ALL PS3 GAMES.
ESPECIALLY MADE FOR FIRST PERSON SHOOTERS. Modern Warfare, Battlefield, Resistance 3."

...wtf. Isn't that false advertising?

Gun looks sweet its like an ar15 lower with an ak47 30 round mag and a Nerf upper. Its sad they had to use the safety orange. I don't think its in any way passable for a real weapon but some dumb kid in the hood would prob get shot by police for pulling it had they not done that. Twisted world we live in. I would prob get the gun only if price hits low. Are there even any move games that would allow two sharp shooters?

[quote name='aardarf']Yeah and on that page it says:
"UNIVERSALLY COMPATIBLE WITH ALL PS3 GAMES.
ESPECIALLY MADE FOR FIRST PERSON SHOOTERS. Modern Warfare, Battlefield, Resistance 3."

...wtf. Isn't that false advertising?[/QUOTE]

If you look at the images on Amazon it has a 2nd joystick and the rest of your standard buttons for using on non-Move games. Now as for why you would ever want to play like that....

[quote name='kygad']Gun looks sweet its like an ar15 lower with an ak47 30 round mag and a Nerf upper. Its sad they had to use the safety orange. I don't think its in any way passable for a real weapon but some dumb kid in the hood would prob get shot by police for pulling it had they not done that. Twisted world we live in. I would prob get the gun only if price hits low. Are there even any move games that would allow two sharp shooters?[/QUOTE]

They call him the rambler. Anyways, from what I can tell there are no games that let two local players each use the full sharpshooter set-up (like Resistance 3 or Killzone 3). Now if we're talking about games that just use the wand (like Dead Space Extraction) then yeah I'm almost certain you can each use 2 sharpshooters.

If you look at the images on Amazon it has a 2nd joystick and the rest of your standard buttons for using on non-Move games. Now as for why you would ever want to play like that....
Yeah, that's what I was thinking, so I guess it is technically compatible with all games... in the same way that you can play Street Fighter with a DDR mat.

Shooting with these things is a lot of fun, but moving and looking around (like you would with the dual sticks) is fucking impossible. I dont know how people use the sharpshooter to play Killzone or Resistance. I tried with Socom and spent more time trying to move than i did playing.

bread's done
Back