#4591 Finger_Shocker  

Finger_Shocker

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:38 PM

No Zombie maps kills the deal....

Where the HArdened version of it

#4592 TheHelix   CAGiversary! Silenced   2842 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

TheHelix

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:56 PM

FYI - the Classic Controller Pro looks to be a bootleg.

Goddammit sorry about that. It was late lol

#4593 kouleefoh   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3269 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:20 PM

Amazon sent me the 32gb memory card order. The packaging was 32gb but the card was a 4gb.

When I opened it, I had a feeling something would be wrong. The 32gb packaging is beat up and the memory card is reversed so i couldn't see the number. I took pictures before i cut the tape & open it. Of course it's a 4gb

#4594 aaronrodgers   Yo...Siggy, Phido! CAGiversary!   1711 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

aaronrodgers

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:56 PM

Amazon sent me the 32gb memory card order. The packaging was 32gb but the card was a 4gb.

When I opened it, I had a feeling something would be wrong. The 32gb packaging is beat up and the memory card is reversed so i couldn't see the number. I took pictures before i cut the tape & open it. Of course it's a 4gb

Ugh. It's sad that crooks out there resort to stealing the better product, or buying a collectors set just to use the codes, and mail them back as defective, thus setting of the chain of these getting sent to us as such.

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#4595 nixmahn   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2643 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:59 PM

AC3 Super Slim PS3 bundle just came without the game and poorly repackaged without any documentation. Back it goes.

Does the Warehouse quality control seem lacking to anyone else these days?

#4596 MushaOne   etc. and so forth... CAGiversary!   4021 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Posted 09 January 2013 - 11:08 PM

AC3 Super Slim PS3 bundle just came without the game and poorly repackaged without any documentation. Back it goes.

Ugh, hopefully mine comes in better shape than that. Im not in the mood to deal with returning stuff at the moment.

#4597 jr7936   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   141 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 09 January 2013 - 11:15 PM

i get the street fighter set tomorrow
at least if it doesn't have the codes or they don't work amazon told me if any problems i can just return it for a full refund :)

#4598 kouleefoh   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3269 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 09 January 2013 - 11:23 PM

Hope the other guy that bought at the same time as me actually gets a 32gb card.

Such a bummer, I backed up my 16gb, downloaded some ps1 games all ready to transfer to the 32gb and everything. =/

#4599 HydroX   Quintessential Studmuffin CAGiversary!   7174 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 09 January 2013 - 11:45 PM

Yikes, seems a lot of bad dealings with AWD lately, including myself. Wonder if it's the seasonal personnel messing with things or just a lot of asshole customers.

#4600 justinTlME   Mean CAGs P*** me off! CAGiversary!   1164 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

justinTlME

Posted 10 January 2013 - 12:16 AM

Yikes, seems a lot of bad dealings with AWD lately, including myself. Wonder if it's the seasonal personnel messing with things or just a lot of asshole customers.

I'm thinking its just increased holiday sales product flow.

Currently playing (juggling):
:360: None :xb1: Destiny
:ps3: None :ps4:  DOA: Xtreme 3 Fortune, Destiny, No Man's Sky, Odins Sphere,  Witcher: Wild Hunt
:wii: None :3ds: Pokemon Y, Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson, Super Smash 3DS
:psp: DOA: Xtreme 3 Venus, Gal Gun, Sevran Kagura: Shinovi Versus, Severed

#4601 Kaiser499   Gaming Guru CAGiversary!   3402 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 10 January 2013 - 12:28 AM

I've been having the same problem with GoHastings lately, getting the wrong products alot.

oyKh4Vu.jpg

Check Out My Gaming Stream

Kaiser499.png

#4602 JoeyLW   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   97 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

Posted 10 January 2013 - 12:47 AM

I'm thinking its just increased holiday sales product flow.

It's more than likely this. An influx of eople that either got stuff either as a Christmas present, or stuff they bought at any of these insane sales over the holidays and they take what they want from it, repackage, and resell or trade in. Places like Amazon have a near-impossible job of checking everything thoroughly that comes in this time of the year.

You could look at all the "deal-finding" websites starting this past October, CAG included, and they were filled with people plotting and scheming to flip stuff from the holiday sales. Shifty people don't care about the others who buy the stuff they fraudulently return.

#4603 MushaOne   etc. and so forth... CAGiversary!   4021 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Posted 10 January 2013 - 12:51 AM

I've been having the same problem with GoHastings lately, getting the wrong products alot.

Best Buy sent me the wrong games too!

#4604 coopscohen   All Skill, No Luck CAGiversary!   2769 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:02 AM

i get the street fighter set tomorrow
at least if it doesn't have the codes or they don't work amazon told me if any problems i can just return it for a full refund :)

I got my Like New set today and it was sealed. The slipcover was a little worn but very happy to pick this up for less than $60 unopened.

#4605 jr7936   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   141 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:10 AM

oh nice
mine is a very good, not a like new, so hopefully in the same condition

#4606 Lopros   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   153 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:38 AM

My AC3 PS3 Bundle arrived today and it was in the original packaging. The box did have a small tear on it but everything else looked good. The game was still sealed up and the PS Plus code worked as well. Just got finished transferring my data from my launch 60gb, now off to download some games.

#4607 Zolor23   Hey there. CAGiversary!   2967 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:29 AM

:360: Prototype $12.87 http://www.amazon.co...=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

#4608 DaShaka   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1528 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:53 AM

Ugh, hopefully mine comes in better shape than that. Im not in the mood to deal with returning stuff at the moment.

Well that's funny because I'm always in the mood to exchange stuff. I hate getting stuff in the expected condition... ;)

#4609 MrBubbles   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   207 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

MrBubbles

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:12 AM

$16.84 Star Ocean: The Last Hope International
:ps3: http://www.amazon.co...&condition=used

#4610 balbanesbeoulve   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   85 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

balbanesbeoulve

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:13 AM

$16.84 Star Ocean: The Last Hope International
:ps3: http://www.amazon.co...&condition=used

New for only 80 cents more.

#4611 arsenalcrazy8   As Cheap As Wenger. CAGiversary!   1609 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

arsenalcrazy8

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:28 AM

my 32gb vita card arrived...brand new unopened.

Now the Street Fighter; theres good news and bad news. The good news is the dlc codes are unused. The bad news is the box is pretty damaged and the artbook doesnt stay in the top part. The sides of the top are a bit crushed. Not sure what to do at this point...I mean everything is there; but I certainly wish the condition was better...it is a collectors edition after all...is it worth the return?
Up the Gunners!!!!!
I am Cheap, therefore I buy Cheap.

#4612 coopscohen   All Skill, No Luck CAGiversary!   2769 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:33 AM

Now the Street Fighter; theres good news and bad news. The good news is the dlc codes are unused. The bad news is the box is pretty damaged and the artbook doesnt stay in the top part. The sides of the top are a bit crushed. Not sure what to do at this point...I mean everything is there; but I certainly wish the condition was better...it is a collectors edition after all...is it worth the return?

Did you order a Like New or Very Good condition set?

#4613 arsenalcrazy8   As Cheap As Wenger. CAGiversary!   1609 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

arsenalcrazy8

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:34 AM

Like New...thats why its a bummer.
Up the Gunners!!!!!
I am Cheap, therefore I buy Cheap.

#4614 coopscohen   All Skill, No Luck CAGiversary!   2769 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:37 AM

Like New...thats why its a bummer.

That sucks. As I mentioned, I got my set today and it was practically flawless asides from the slip being worn. I was hoping everyone who ordered would get a set just like mine. I obviously got lucky.

#4615 kouleefoh   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3269 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:48 AM

:cry: lucky you. Mine is a 4gb. I curse the ass hole who scammed Amazon.

#4616 boraaa   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   72 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:52 AM

i bought a 16gb recently from awd and returned it. the person that sold it to amazon probably dipped it in water or sparked it, as when my vita couldnt read the inserted 16gb memory card.. the packaging for the 16gb was glued back together as well when it was shipped to me... was pretty lame

#4617 scblueeyedguy   Future Gadget Laboratory Technician CAGiversary!   2571 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

scblueeyedguy

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:07 AM

My Xbox 360 Black Ops 2 Care Package $115 (Good) came pretty much brand new. The steel case still had the Microsoft seal. Just a little squished on the drone controller box, but nothing broken in it.

#4618 Finger_Shocker  

Finger_Shocker

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:36 AM

wow opening those vita memory card and resealing them, thats some pretty good scam someone is running

but much of the AWD stuff are from Amazon own damaged products, or from people trade-ins, which would explain how they have stuff that was never ever sold or allowed to be sold by Amazon directly

#4619 Finger_Shocker  

Finger_Shocker

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:39 AM

i bought a 16gb recently from awd and returned it. the person that sold it to amazon probably dipped it in water or sparked it, as when my vita couldnt read the inserted 16gb memory card.. the packaging for the 16gb was glued back together as well when it was shipped to me... was pretty lame

pretty sure they damaged their own card and they brought a new , swap the old one for the new one and lied to Amazon that the card that was sent to them was defective

#4620 kouleefoh   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3269 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:46 AM

pretty sure they damaged their own card and they brought a new , swap the old one for the new one and lied to Amazon that the card that was sent to them was defective

which makes me wonder why it is being sold again if it was returned as defective.