- - - - -

Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

#6211 CAGMoose   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   327 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

CAGMoose

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:22 PM

That was me and it was available for like 20 minutes, I was mulling it over for the longest time before I took the hit for the both of us.

There is another copy for $41 but I wasn't feeling like taking a gamble on "repacked", still available if anyone wants it.

http://www.amazon.co...&condition=used

I appreciate it. It was difficult to sit there and watch it. Sub-40 is my price point. So close. Glad a CAG got it though.

#6212 nJoy7   Wait, what? CAGiversary!   2225 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:31 PM

Compared versions ce and non

Posted Image

Thanks for the info. Kind of makes the CE worth it ;)

Atypical+Nate.png 3410326351.png

#6213 NightCat   Backtoad_Overload CAGiversary!   3552 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:47 PM

Thanks for the info. Kind of makes the CE worth it ;)

Yup that company that makes the figure rules. It will be something to cherish. The toy collectors will want the ce one. The non ce version does not look as cool but i will own both. I will do a few repaints to if i get some extra $.

Glad to help.

#6214 DealSeeker2U   Seize the deal! CAGiversary!   9124 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

DealSeeker2U

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:03 PM

I paid full its not worth full but a steal at 41. I avoid acceptable maybe i should buy those over good/vg/ln. You got great luck with them. I hope a little blows my way.

I have been fairly lucky with "Acceptable" condition items so hopefully you will have the same or better luck than I have had. Usually I jump on acceptable condition items if the game is a fairly new release and the description is telling of it's condition. That way I have fairly good odds of getting it with everything minus few bumps and dings to the outer box. Of course there are occasions when the acceptable condition item is just that if not worse, so it can be a gamble if description is vague.

#6215 NightCat   Backtoad_Overload CAGiversary!   3552 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:18 PM

I have been fairly lucky with "Acceptable" condition items so hopefully you will have the same or better luck than I have had. Usually I jump on acceptable condition items if the game is a fairly new release and the description is telling of it's condition. That way I have fairly good odds of getting it with everything minus few bumps and dings to the outer box. Of course there are occasions when the acceptable condition item is just that if not worse, so it can be a gamble if description is vague.

Yeah i wanted BTTF and seen it with that desc. I spent 700-800 in one week for ps3.. I just got the ps3 yest. Bought 360 controller 2 s3 and turtle beach coverter to use on ps3 then 10 or so games. I went overboard haha then $150 or so on tr e and hc guide. So gety picky but i want BTTF since launch.

#6216 The Holy Pretzle   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1828 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

The Holy Pretzle

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:19 PM

Anyone know why I wasn't able to add it to my cart? I added it a few minutes after it was posted but it kept saying it was gone, but every time I'd go to the page it would be there.

#6217 mat1c   CAG in Training CAG in Training   20 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:21 PM

There's a guy who put up the Tomb Raider Collector's Edition for $54+$5 shipping...
http://www.amazon.co...&seller=&sr=1-3

jesus is it even possible to grab these deals? they are gone so quickly Posted Image

Edited by mat1c, 27 March 2013 - 02:49 PM.

#6218 NightCat   Backtoad_Overload CAGiversary!   3552 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:49 PM

jesus is it even possible to grab these deals? they are gone so quickly :roll:

Everyone going nuts for copies to flip or play. I am happy i miss games that are worth going insane to find/play.

#6219 justinTlME   Mean CAGs P*** me off! CAGiversary!   1164 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

justinTlME

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:37 PM

Got my "like new" copy of inFAMOUS today and it came SEALED with the original black label box art!!! (Not the nasty red greatest hits box).

Currently playing (juggling):
:360: None :xb1: Destiny
:ps3: None :ps4:  DOA: Xtreme 3 Fortune, Destiny, No Man's Sky, Odins Sphere,  Witcher: Wild Hunt
:wii: None :3ds: Pokemon Y, Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson, Super Smash 3DS
:psp: DOA: Xtreme 3 Venus, Gal Gun, Sevran Kagura: Shinovi Versus, Severed

#6220 DaShaka   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1526 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:45 PM

Got my "like new" copy of inFAMOUS today and it came SEALED with the original black label box art!!! (Not the nasty red greatest hits box).

All AWD games come sealed...

#6221 justinTlME   Mean CAGs P*** me off! CAGiversary!   1164 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

justinTlME

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:48 PM

All AWD games come sealed...

They most certainly do not! Lol. I buy from them all the time.....

:ps3: None :ps4:  DOA: Xtreme 3 Fortune, Destiny, No Man's Sky, Odins Sphere,  Witcher: Wild Hunt

#6222 Donut2922   Read the OP! CAGiversary!   9585 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:53 PM

#rudeawakening

A sealed Infamous black label is worth a lot last time I checked.

#6223 justinTlME   Mean CAGs P*** me off! CAGiversary!   1164 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

justinTlME

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:03 PM

#rudeawakening

Oh I know....which is why I haven't opened it yet lol.

#6224 Jackie Chandler   Jamanandayo! CAGiversary!   3144 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Jackie Chandler

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:07 PM

The real question is, does it have the AWD sticker over the UPC on the OUTSIDE of the plastic, or the INSIDE of the plastic? I've gotten the sticker on the outside a few times.

#6225 Vinsanity   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   122 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:13 PM

I received the $21 Sly Cooper [VG]....it was just the disk in the case. No manual or anything. No code for Sly on Vita.

#6226 JVorhees#1   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   129 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

JVorhees#1

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:16 PM

I received the $21 Sly Cooper [VG]....it was just the disk in the case. No manual or anything. No code for Sly on Vita.

The manual is on disc and the Sly Vita download is a one time use code on the disc also.

#6227 SonictheHedgehog1337   CheapAssGamer4Life CAGiversary!   7131 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

SonictheHedgehog1337

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:19 PM

#rudeawakening

Thanks Donut. I have a sealed Infamous black label and had no idea it was valuable. I'm glad I also bought the InFamous Collection.

Every once in a while, my insane videogame backlog pays off. :roll:

#6228 Kakashi Sensai   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   51 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Kakashi Sensai

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:24 PM

#rudeawakening

Thanks Donut. I have a sealed Infamous black label and had no idea it was valuable. I'm glad I also bought the InFamous Collection.

Every once in a while, my insane videogame backlog pays off. :roll:

How in the world is that valuable?

#6229 Vinsanity   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   122 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:32 PM

The manual is on disc and the Sly Vita download is a one time use code on the disc also.

Oh, thanks! So the game literally comes brand new as just the disk and case?

#6230 Hiroshou   You bred Raptors!? CAGiversary!   359 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:39 PM

Nintendo 3DS XL Red/Black (VG) -$152.90
Posted ImagePosted Image

#6231 WNYX585AM   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2815 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:43 PM

Oh, thanks! So the game literally comes brand new as just the disk and case?

I think most Vita games are disk and case only. Some might have an advertising insert or an insert with an online pass, usually no manual, etc. Sly doesn't have an online pass. The Vita version is accessed from the disk, which has probably already been redeemed (unless you got very lucky).

#6232 Donut2922   Read the OP! CAGiversary!   9585 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:25 PM

How in the world is that valuable?

Well I wouldn't say it's quite as valuable as Uncharted 1 Black label "rare" but it definitely does have some collector value. Last time I saw one weeks ago sold for about $40 - $50 brand new on eBay. inFamous has gone for dirt cheap. iirc, it went for as low as $9.99 brand new at Best Buy a couple of years ago. Still pretty good return. Definitely not something I'd recommend to trade in or even sell off on craigslist.

#6233 Kakashi Sensai   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   51 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Kakashi Sensai

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:39 PM

Well I wouldn't say it's quite as valuable as Uncharted 1 Black label "rare" but it definitely does have some collector value. Last time I saw one weeks ago sold for about $40 - $50 brand new on eBay. inFamous has gone for dirt cheap. iirc, it went for as low as $9.99 brand new at Best Buy a couple of years ago. Still pretty good return. Definitely not something I'd recommend to trade in or even sell off on craigslist.

I know some people are really anal about not having any Greatest Hits cases and all that for display purposes but I really can't see myself spending $20+ more just for that.

#6234 addicted2games   游戏玩家为生活 !! CAGiversary!   3392 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

addicted2games

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:09 PM

I ordered Kirby's Dream Collection 3 days ago and just got the game today. It was listed as like-new for $28.50 shipped and the game inside the cardboard box is brand new and factory sealed with y-folds. The mini book is also mint. The outer box has one light scratch on it, but otherwise is nice. I only order like-new items from amazon warehouse and have gotten factory sealed items 3 out of 5 times. If it says acceptable and even very good, I avoid it. No problems whatsoever with like new items from the warehouse. :)

#6235 Kakashi Sensai   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   51 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Kakashi Sensai

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:24 PM

http://www.amazon.co...id=&seller=&sr=

VG copy of Ni no Kuni for $41.55

#6236 jlewski   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   371 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:04 PM

#rudeawakening

I sold this on ebay and made quite a bit

#6237 jrr6415sun   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2756 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

jrr6415sun

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:09 PM

Almost All like new games come resealed. (although ive never gotten a resealed ds one) If the sticker on the back says like new under the seal it is resealed. A resealed game is not worth any more than a used one

#6238 MrBubbles   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   207 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

MrBubbles

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:37 AM

My Ni No Kuni copy hasn't shipped yet, still stuck on "Shipping Soon" with 2 day Prime shipping. Anyone else on the same boat?

#6239 Kirnzee   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   74 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:25 AM

My Ni No Kuni copy hasn't shipped yet, still stuck on "Shipping Soon" with 2 day Prime shipping. Anyone else on the same boat?

Same with my copy of Prince Of Persia HD I bought from the warehouse. Even with two day shipping it says expected delivery on the 12th.

#6240 NightCat   Backtoad_Overload CAGiversary!   3552 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:20 AM

Has anyone else have issues with 2-3 days stuck in Shipping soon with Prime? I had this happen 10 out of 15 times about this last week.

The VG stuff i get seems to be meh for ps3 stuff. I had some LN come without no art in plain cases but the disc is LN. I just think my luck sucks there right now.