Amazon Pre-Orders open for Extreme Articulation MMPR Super Robot Chogokin Megazord

Drclaw411

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0087JGGX6/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

Official name is:Bandai Tamashii Nations Super Robot Chogokin Megazord Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Important to note that this DOES NOT break down into the 5 dinozords. But it's extremely articulated (as shown in the pictures and discription), it's die-cast, and it weighs a pound and a half so it should be a very nice figure. Price for a pre-order is $60.99 and qualifies for FSSS. It doesn't have a scheduled release date yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Vinny']Man, I would have been all over this if it broke down into the five individual zords.[/QUOTE]

The day they find a way to make an extreme articulation megazord that breaks down is the day my action figure display dreams come true. I still had to bite on this one though. I am so excited to have it using the helmet laser against my old Pudgy Pig action figure. I'll have my other PR baddies positioned as if they are running away in fear.

Yeah, I hear ya.

Didn't they re-issue the individual set a while back? I was kinda pissed for missing that.

[quote name='Vinny']Yeah, I hear ya.

Didn't they re-issue the individual set a while back? I was kinda pissed for missing that.[/QUOTE]

They didn't re-issue the original one. But when MMPR got put back on TV, they did release a new, smaller/skinnier version that did break down to the individual zords. I was really hoping that they would re issue the originals because I can't for the life of me find two of the zords from my set and i was hoping to avoid eBay prices. No luck though. I did find a fairly good eBay deal eventually though.

Yeah, the prices on eBay are insane. I really want a Megazord, Dragonzord and Titanus but man, it'll cost hundreds for all 3. Any idea if they plan to release a Dragonzord/Titanus in the same manner as this Megazord? I'm guessing not since it'll be a bitch to make them combine if they're fully articulate.

I just ordered one of these since it'll be nice to display and not cost $100+ like the original.

[quote name='Vinny']Yeah, the prices on eBay are insane. I really want a Megazord, Dragonzord and Titanus but man, it'll cost hundreds for all 3. Any idea if they plan to release a Dragonzord/Titanus in the same manner as this Megazord? I'm guessing not since it'll be a bitch to make them combine if they're fully articulate.

I just ordered one of these since it'll be nice to display and not cost $100+ like the original.[/QUOTE]

I looked on ebay a while back and prices have come down believe it or not, they were even more insane than now. If only I had the money I would get one of these too, still too much in my opinion, so think I'll wait for release

[quote name='Vinny']Yeah, the prices on eBay are insane. I really want a Megazord, Dragonzord and Titanus but man, it'll cost hundreds for all 3. Any idea if they plan to release a Dragonzord/Titanus in the same manner as this Megazord? I'm guessing not since it'll be a bitch to make them combine if they're fully articulate.

I just ordered one of these since it'll be nice to display and not cost $100+ like the original.[/QUOTE]

I've heard nothing about a Dragonzord or Titanus. A fully articulated Titanus would be insane lol. They did make a Titanus in 2010 that the 2010 Megazord could ride, but no Dragonzord. I really need a find my Titanus' left foot (1993 model). It fell off during the move and right now one of his feet is just a big wheel lol.

Yeah, when I was at Comic-Con last month, they had this on display. It's pretty detailed and articulate, and was small. Through the glass, I'd guess it was maybe 6 to 8 inches. But seriously cool.

I collect the Super Robot Chogokin line and I'll personally vouch for the quality of these guys. I'm really hoping for a Shogun Megazord someday.

[quote name='rhymenoceros']Yeah, when I was at Comic-Con last month, they had this on display. It's pretty detailed and articulate, and was small. Through the glass, I'd guess it was maybe 6 to 8 inches. But seriously cool.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Ziv_Zulander']I collect the Super Robot Chogokin line and I'll personally vouch for the quality of these guys. I'm really hoping for a Shogun Megazord someday.[/QUOTE]

Wow... now I'm torn again. It's really high quality but short..?

Bah... what to do!?!

[quote name='Vinny']Wow... now I'm torn again. It's really high quality but short..?

Bah... what to do!?![/QUOTE]

It'll make a good display piece, but they're also durable enough to be fiddled with every so often. Seriously, how often do we get toys of the original Megazord?

[quote name='Ziv_Zulander']It'll make a good display piece, but they're also durable enough to be fiddled with every so often. Seriously, how often do we get toys of the original Megazord?[/QUOTE]

I guess I'll keep it for now. Someday, I'll just have to break down and buy the original trio...

[quote name='Ziv_Zulander']FYI, he's out and totally badass. Good heft, great articulation, and the best looking Megazord to date.[/QUOTE]

Hmm...now I'm wondering why my pre-order hasn't shipped. Has anyone else's? I may have to contact amazon asking about it.

[quote name='Drclaw411']Hmm...now I'm wondering why my pre-order hasn't shipped. Has anyone else's? I may have to contact amazon asking about it.[/QUOTE]

I ordered from a Japanese website, they get them a bit earlier than Bluefin does^^

Just got shipping confirmation on mine, and I even received the price Amazon lowered it to today. It's in stock at Amazon for $52.66, if anyone is still interested.

Whenever I see these kind of robots, I think of my old die-cast Voltron with the seperating tigers.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back