batman arkham city goty ps3/360 $30 @ amazon

[quote name='hwmusic']anyone think they could have better price black friday at amazon?[/QUOTE]

Maybe $10 cheaper, but then you would have to wait until then to play it. By the way, I just sold a used copy on ebay for $44 (well $36 after fees and shipping), so those that get this and beat it may want to pursue this path.

TIV for regular edition is 20, good for an upgrade if you recently bought the CE or just haven't bought any of the DLC.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']really sucks that vanilla PS3 saves arent accepted- want to rebuy GOTY but still have my old saves...[/QUOTE]

I'm in the the boat, I wanna buy this but I don't want to start from scratch. I really don't understand why they don't make the old saves compatible.

PS3 is the one to go for If you are playing it with the stereoscopic 3D effect, since crosstalk is not as visible as on XBox. And that is from my experience with the vanilla version on XBox and GOTY version on PS3 using the Playstation 3D display.

If you dont have the game, great price and well worth it.

However I bought the CE at launch (got in on the $60 misprice from Amazon) and dont see much point in upgrading since a lot of the DLC isn't that great (challenge maps, and the Harley Quinn DLC got bad reviews)

I can't decide if I should buy this... I have a decent backlog right now, and I already beat Arkham city last year...however only the main missions. I never did any of the side quests or any of the DLC. Ahhhhhh....decisions!

Amazon's pricing policy of "Me, too!!" instead of being leaders gets on my nerves. It makes me want to avoid them.

[quote name='Bigmeat23']I can't decide if I should buy this... I have a decent backlog right now, and I already beat Arkham city last year...however only the main missions. I never did any of the side quests or any of the DLC. Ahhhhhh....decisions![/QUOTE]

Sidequests are okay, but not worth $30. Just rent it and you should have more than enough time to blast through them (except for the Riddler sidequest)

Traded in my vanilla copy for $2x.xx during the BBY 100% promo and just ordered this version. I never even played the vanilla copy so I'm happy. Also picked up a copy of MK Komplete. Had $60 in credit to burn on an account that's no longer Prime.

bread's done
Back