Gamestop Ad 8/1-8/7 – NCAA Football 13 ($49.99) (360,PS3)

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
http://www.gamestop.com/gs/weeklyad/current/080112/pdf/olfsi_080112.pdf
I’m printing this out and attempting a price match at Best Buy after work!

:ps3::360: NCAA Football 13 - $49.99

Also:
:ps3::360: Inversion - $39.99
:ps3::360: Rocksmith - $39.99
:ps3::360::wii: Just Dance 3 - $19.99
:ps3::360: London Olympics 2012 - $39.99
:ps3::360: Madgascar 3 - $29.99
:ds::3ds: Madgascar 3 - $19.99
:ps3::360: Brave - $29.99
:ds::wii: Brave - $19.99
:360: Forza 4 - $39.99
:360: Warriors Orochi 3 - $29.99
:360: Special Offer: Buy Ghost Recon Future Soldier get Splinter Cell Conviction Free

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks but I'm pretty sure this is stickied at the top of the forums. I could be wrong though.

Regardless, excellent easy to read layout!!!

Had to call best buy twice to get NCAA price matched :( First time I called she asked for the local gamestop's number (which has it in stock) and the employee told her it was $60, when I told her she should call them back and have him actually scan the game she hung up on me. Second time I called the new lady I got checked the stock online (which makes a lot more sense) and I got my PM no problem. A hassle but I'll take it.

Good luck to anyone else trying to PM with BB

[quote name='DemonsMaster']Had to call best buy twice to get NCAA price matched :( First time I called she asked for the local gamestop's number (which has it in stock) and the employee told her it was $60, when I told her she should call them back and have him actually scan the game she hung up on me. Second time I called the new lady I got checked the stock online (which makes a lot more sense) and I got my PM no problem. A hassle but I'll take it.

Good luck to anyone else trying to PM with BB[/QUOTE]

I've never had an issue in store. I got them to price match the $45 TRU had it on day 1.

Anyone that's ever called into BB CS knows it's a complete joke half the time to get anyone to help you. Half the time they are happy to help, the other half they'll get pissy and either be really rude and/or hang up on you.

Saint'sRow911;9847585 said:
I've never had an issue in store. I got them to price match the $45 TRU had it on day 1.

Anyone that's ever called into BB CS knows it's a complete joke half the time to get anyone to help you. Half the time they are happy to help, the other half they'll get pissy and either be really rude and/or hang up on you.

agree, i never had success trying to pm something over the phone, but i have gotten much more success pming deals at local bb stores. not to mention, the annoying hold they put you on forever to try and pm

Important to note: Warriors Orochi 3's $29.99 price is not a sale price, but a price drop, so it should stay at that price until it (possibly) drops further.

Saint'sRow911;9847585 said:

I just PM'd Batman AC GOTY at the store no problem, but I had to call in for NCAA because I did in-store pickup. I got the $10 instantly put back on my Pitch-In Card though.

Got a sweet deal, traded Syndicate with the 50% +10% then found one copy of NCAA FB 13 and he took the 50% off. Only had to pay $8 for a $60 game a few weeks ago, can't beat that. thanks for the heads up.

Forgot that my NCAA 13 was a store pickup so I called, they said they don’t price match Gamestop...I accepted that response but then I looked at a reply here they indeed got a price match over the phone. I Google’d the topic and seems others have had this issue with 1-888-BESTBUY. On the Best Buy customer support forums they said they SHOULD be price matching GS, but said you’d be better off going to your local store – even if you purchased online.

[quote name='shadowkast']Thanks but I'm pretty sure this is stickied at the top of the forums. I could be wrong though.

Regardless, excellent easy to read layout!!![/QUOTE]

The stickied thread up top has last week’s Gamestop ad that ended 7/31. This is the new one. Thank you for though for the positive feedback on my layout- despite posting from my phone I still strive to have something readable.

[quote name='DemonsMaster']Had to call best buy twice to get NCAA price matched :( First time I called she asked for the local gamestop's number (which has it in stock) and the employee told her it was $60, when I told her she should call them back and have him actually scan the game she hung up on me. Second time I called the new lady I got checked the stock online (which makes a lot more sense) and I got my PM no problem. A hassle but I'll take it.

Good luck to anyone else trying to PM with BB[/QUOTE]call during non peak business hours, used the RZ silver line if possible & half all the phone #'s need avail. Preparation is the key just like in-store.

Just got off the phone with Best Buy and he PMed Gamestops NCAA Football for PS3 Pretty sweet. Got the 10 savings code ffor instore pickup plus 10 back.

I also was able to get BB to PM the NCAA 13 price as well as Batman: AC GOTY. However, the first CS rep I spoke to said bestbuy.com doesn't PM any retailer besides bestbuy.com. I knew this was total crap considering I had done many PMs prior to that from Gamestop, Target, ToysRus, ect.. This CS rep said he's been doing this job for years and that the other CS reps that helped me previously screwed up.

Needless to say, I hung up, called back a half hour later, and got a different CS rep to PM the games for me, but only after she tried to tell me BB doesn't PM Gamestop which I called her out on.

I love the BB deals and I do my best to support my hometown store, but their CS reps need to learn their own policies.

/rant

bread's done
Back