possible lowball? bunch of gaming mag back issues (pcxl!) and sundry items.

houdinilogic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
hello, dear reader. i've been doing some cleaning and wanted to get a feel for whether there would be any interest in some of this stuff...

gaming magazine back issues: (these are all in very good condition)
PC Accelerator - every issue from Dec 98 - Nov 99, except for July 99.
EGM - July 94 (MK2 cover), Oct 98 (rogue squadron), spring 10, summer 10, Dec 10, Jan 11
PC Gamer - July 98 (rainbow six cover)
computer gaming world - July 98 (AoE II cover)
PC games - June 98 (grim fandango cover)
computer games strategy plus - March 98 (FF7 cover)
inquest - Oct 98, Jan 99

also have a bunch of back issues of wired - Feb 06 - Feb 07.

other items:

sin city - booze, broads and bullets graphic novel (paperback from the set with the black & white covers and the picture of nancy split up across the spines)

street fighter - round one: fight! graphic novel from udon (paperback)

zombies calling by faith erin hicks (small format GN, similar to manga)

band of brothers DVD set - discs like new, small dent in the tin.

gollum (talking) action figure from two towers (sealed)

morpheus action figure (first movie, sealed)

trinity action figure (first movie, sealed)

i also have a bunch of cards from various CCGs from the late 90s, including magic, star wars, battletech, rage, wildstorms, and lord of the rings. if you're interested and would like to know more, please ask and i can give you some more details!

if the auction happens, i'll probably add a few things - single-issue comics, a few dvds, maybe a game or two - but i'm unsure if there's any interest in any of the stuff listed here so i wanted to get some feedback.

[quote name='AugustAPC']I doubt anyone would take those magazines if you payed them to.[/QUOTE]

I'm aware that most people won't, just wanted to see if there would be anyone interested.

I'd be willing to buy the Sin City Graphic Novel but nothing else is interesting enough. Trying to finish up my collection of Sin City and that never comes around my area. :eek:

hi how much 4 the mags i want 2 read older 1s i didnt strti read game ifnromer til a year ago so i want back issue of all mags ples pm me cus im not cheking this thred again.

bread's done
Back