gamefly small sale -- Twisted Metal $20, Syndicate $10, maybe more

Yup, looks like the deals are going to start up again. If you go to the store, view the games as a list, you'll see more stuff with free shipping label. I see SSX for 14.99, RE Raccoon City and some other decent deals.

[quote name='htz']Is the single player campaign for syndicate fun enough for $10?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I enjoyed it a lot.

Great deal on Twisted Metal for those that missed the BB one and I'm willing to bet it that it might possibly be the LE as well. Picked up Syndicate, thanks OP!

:360: Syndicate already sold out. I was going to grab a copy for my friend so my buddy and I could play through co-op with more than 2 people. Sigh.

[quote name='HydroX']Syndicate already sold out. I was going to grab a copy for my friend so my buddy and I could play through co-op with more than 2 people. Sigh.[/QUOTE]

it shows in stock for me still; gamefly tends to restock alot, keep trying!

[quote name='affa']it shows in stock for me still; gamefly tends to restock alot, keep trying![/QUOTE]

360 is sold out, PS3 still available.

[quote name='shurija']Yes, I enjoyed it a lot.[/QUOTE]
Decided to pick it up before it sold out like the 360 version. :D

Thanks affa for the post!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Bosamba']Edit: I don't think :360: Syndicate was ever $9.99 since it would be listed as such next to the "Keep" option.[/QUOTE]

This. It was never part of this sale.

[quote name='GT']Why did SSX drop so far so fast? Did it sell that poorly? Does the game suck?[/QUOTE]
I really like it. lack of true online MP hurt it some, plus the difficutly on some of the later levels gets tough (more like you need to get really lucky most of the time) At $10 I'd say its a no brainer to grab it, well worth $10

EDIT- Well I was just on facebook and SSX is hinting at live MP matches. Racing against real players and not ghosts.

318830_426314807406694_2069632619_n.jpg

304642_426314847406690_811946649_n.jpg

[quote name='Jack_Frost']Doesnt TM have an online pass? ...I mean these ARE used correct? ha[/QUOTE]
GF's used games will always include a online pass/DLC. They dont send the cases out for rentals

[quote name='Brother Daz']GF's used games will always include a online pass/DLC. They dont send the cases out for rentals[/QUOTE]

Awesome, thanks

[quote name='affa']now if they'd just have catherine ps3 again...[/QUOTE]

I bet there will be a ton on the used market soon if not already. Those games from the past many months of sales have to end up somewhere.

[quote name='kylerg']I want Syndicate, but it is coming up for $18 :([/QUOTE]

[quote name='Bosamba']
:ps3: Syndicate $9.99 :shipfree:
Edit: I don't think :360: Syndicate was ever $9.99 since it would be listed as such next to the "Keep" option.
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='tylerh1701']This. It was never part of this sale.[/QUOTE]

Still showing as $9.99 for me.

I bought a copy of Syndicate as well. Thanks, OP.

This is nitpicking, but managing my accounts on Gamefly is so cumbersome. I have one credit card saved on one account, and a different one on another. I remember creating a second account, because I needed to use a second card to pay for a game awhile back. It'd be nice to have all my information consolidated to a single account.

[quote name='kylerg']Did anyone get Syndicate for 360? Missed the MS sale and now maybe this..[/QUOTE]

I.feel the same way

[quote name='kylerg']Did anyone get Syndicate for 360? Missed the MS sale and now maybe this..[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Lonedragon87']I.feel the same way[/QUOTE]

As has been mentioned several times in this ~40 post thread, Syndicate for 360 was never part of this sale.

Thanks op! Got Syndicate on PS3 since I missed out on the MS store sale. Would have rather had it for 360 but $10 is too good to wait on again. Also picked up Darkness II on 360.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']Isn't it still $20 on PSN?[/QUOTE]

i can't stomach buying a digital version for $20 when i've missed a physical copy for $15 like 5 times.

[quote name='affa']i can't stomach buying a digital version for $20 when i've missed a physical copy for $15 like 5 times.[/QUOTE]

Gamefly PS3 used was $17.99, shipping was free but they charged tax. It cost me $19.07 total. So $20 for a digital copy isn't a bad deal.

[quote name='SScorpio']Gamefly PS3 used was $17.99, shipping was free but they charged tax. It cost me $19.07 total. So $20 for a digital copy isn't a bad deal.[/QUOTE]
You need to use a cash back website to buy stuff from Gamefly to offset the tax, a lot of sites offer 10% cashback on GF.

bread's done
Back