Ecstasy of Order - Tetris Masters FREE (you don't need Hulu Plus) on Hulu

VideoGamesIzFun

CAGiversary!
Feedback
102 (100%)
Check it out for free on Hulu (you don't need Hulu plus)
http://www.hulu.com/watch/429491

So this isn't a *deal* as in it is MSRP but this is a *deal* as in you aren't going to find this for a better price.

http://shop.indieblitz.com/ecstasyoforder

^^Link to buy

This movie was made by a friend over at NA and it is an exceptional piece of work (8.3 on IMDB!!!). It has won awards (can be seen on top of page in link). Please support Robin as he has put tons of time and work into making this movie. Don't be a cheapass :lol:

Short description
A documentary that captures the greatest world record Tetris players as they prepare for the Classic Tetris World Championship. From the days of Thor Aackerlund and his historic victory at the 1990 Nintendo World Championships, right up to the present and Harry Hong's perfect "Max-Out" score, this documentary expertly chronicles over two decades of Tetris Mastery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably a lost cause, but are there any coupon codes floating around out there? (The CAG in me just has to ask.) :lol:

[quote name='Darknuke']I love video game documentaries (King of Kong, Indie Game: The Movie). Count me in :).[/QUOTE]

Cheers !! I hope you enjoy it. Should be right up your alley.

[quote name='Vigilante']Probably a lost cause, but are there any coupon codes floating around out there? (The CAG in me just has to ask.) :lol:[/QUOTE]

Your guess is as good as mine here.

[quote name='EdgeCrusher36']Amazon has it for 19.99 too.[/QUOTE]

General release to the public is August 21, 2012 aka Amazon gets it in stock on August 21, if you order through this site you are supporting the people that made the movie.

No Blu-ray?

I might go for the iTunes Digital Copy if it's in HD. $19.99 for a DVD... A DVD?

I didn't like King of Kong. I still want to see this. Wonder what the chances of it making Netflix Streaming.

[quote name='VideoGamesIzFun']General release to the public is August 21, 2012 aka Amazon gets it in stock on August 21, if you order through this site you are supporting the people that made the movie. [/QUOTE]

Yeah I definitely agree about buying through their site. They get 100% of the profit that way, instead of probably ~50% that amazon give them.

Let me know when it's on Netflix, where all of the other documentaries are. I honestly have no desire or reason to own something like this, but I'd certainly watch it.

Until then, I would recommend checking out these two docs recently added to the stream:

Under the Boardwalk (Monopoly Documentary)
6 Days To Air (South Park Documentary)

[quote name='b3b0p']No Blu-ray?

I might go for the iTunes Digital Copy if it's in HD. $19.99 for a DVD... A DVD?

I didn't like King of Kong. I still want to see this. Wonder what the chances of it making Netflix Streaming.[/QUOTE]

Asked Robin the questions asked in this thread and the answers are:

1. Is there going to be a blu ray release??
a. There would have to be a lot of interest... probably not.

2. Is there going to be a HD digital copy??
a. Yes

3. Is this going to be on Netflix in the future??
a. We aren't sure. It has to be offered on several avenues before it will be considered. AKA no time soon

I'd probably grab a copy if they had a Paypal option. Tell your friend to throw up a Paypal option and I would def grab one....

Wow I've been waiting to see this for a long time. Glad to see it's finally coming out.

Thanks Kerig for posting about the Monopoly doc on Netflix. I almost bought that one and have been wanting to see it too.

[quote name='teddybass']can you watch this on the hulu apps from the consoles, like ps3 or xbox? or do you need to have hulu plus to use those apps?[/QUOTE]

I think it's PC only no apps, hulu plus is not needed

bread's done
Back