* * * - - 2 votes

Five Below $5 games

#1141 Larry Davis   It's All Smooth Sailing From Here On Out CAGiversary!   2797 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Larry Davis

Posted 23 November 2019 - 06:13 PM

Wow. Now they're doing DLC for physical board games? The worst timeline. The worst.

just wait til you get a load of trading card games!!!

#1142 Rig   Rig = Lunar CAGiversary!   14135 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2019 - 07:30 PM

If anyone grabbed that Mario Kart Monopoly for $7 and wants to get the extra characters, Best Buy has them for $1.49 each: https://www.bestbuy....p?skuId=6255466

I went in to one of the stores near me and was able to get 5 of the 6. Only one not there was Bowser. Going to try another Best Buy tomorrow. I think in store at Best Buy is the safest bet. If you order online, they just grab random ones to send you and you're likely to get duplicates.

Amazon was mentioned as having them for this price too, but some of the Amazon reviews mentioned ordering like 5 or 6 of them and getting nothing buy Shy Guys or whatever.

I’m not close to a BB, so I placed an order. (Limit 5.)

All five were different. No duplicates.

Hopefully, I can get to a store soon and check for Bowser, the only one I now need.

#1143 Navigator2001Plus  

Navigator2001Plus

Posted 26 November 2019 - 05:53 AM

Hopefully, I can get to a store soon and check for Bowser, the only one I now need.

Bowser seems like he was intentionally made rare, from what I've seen. The first store I checked had a few each of the others, and the second store I checked had around 30 total packs, and only two were Bowser.

#1144 MobileFrank   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   67 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

MobileFrank

Posted 01 December 2019 - 03:28 AM

Anyone dropmix cards ship? I ordered all of them and a board game and the game shipped but the cards still haven't. I ordered on the 9th.

#1145 kraftwerks   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1291 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

kraftwerks

Posted 01 December 2019 - 03:32 PM

I ordered the game and the cards, nothing shipped.
Local stores have the game, which I picked up, but none have any cards.

#1146 patcrazystar64   Human Android CAGiversary!   679 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

patcrazystar64

Posted 01 December 2019 - 06:57 PM

What are some of the amiibos everyone is seeing at their local stores?  So far I've seen Ryu and Zero Suit Samus along with all the Animal Crossing ones.

#1147 Metal Militia   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   668 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Metal Militia

Posted 02 December 2019 - 02:52 AM

Has anybody seen Call of Duty Infinite Warefare for PS4 at their five Below? I’ve only seen the XB1 version

#1148 Ervgotti85   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   979 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 02 December 2019 - 03:29 AM

What are some of the amiibos everyone is seeing at their local stores? So far I've seen Ryu and Zero Suit Samus along with all the Animal Crossing ones.

I have seen inkling boy and girl recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#1149 MobileFrank   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   67 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

MobileFrank

Posted 02 December 2019 - 05:40 AM

Has anybody seen Call of Duty Infinite Warefare for PS4 at their five Below? I’ve only seen the XB1 version

Just xb1. Picked one up for my son.

#1150 Rig   Rig = Lunar CAGiversary!   14135 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

Posted 02 December 2019 - 04:02 PM

Anyone dropmix cards ship? I ordered all of them and a board game and the game shipped but the cards still haven't. I ordered on the 9th.

My order of a couple game units and cards hasn't done anything, and I ordered a while back.  I mostly wanted cards if they were going to send them.  At the rate it's going, I expect them to eventually cancel my whole order?

What are some of the amiibos everyone is seeing at their local stores?  So far I've seen Ryu and Zero Suit Samus along with all the Animal Crossing ones.

Local store had six different Animal Crossing Amiibo.  They were 2 for $5.  I grabbed one of each.  Didn't see any Smash Amiibo.

I wasn't looking very hard, but, I thought I saw a couple copies?  I could be wrong.  They had 15+ for XONE.  They had 3 Destiny 2 for PS4.

#1151 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   10733 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 02 December 2019 - 04:23 PM

They had 3 Destiny 2 for PS4.

Not that you bought this, but this should not be bought at any price.  The base game and all Y1 content (and some Y2 content) is now free to play.

#1152 Rig   Rig = Lunar CAGiversary!   14135 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

Posted 02 December 2019 - 05:30 PM

I didn't buy.  I don't actually know anything about Destiny 1 or 2, but that's definitely some important information.

#1153 anotherpoorgamer   Bird's Nest Hair CAGiversary!   5467 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

anotherpoorgamer

Posted 03 December 2019 - 10:58 PM

So what's the cheapest device compatible with Dropmix? 

Got one and the Series 1 Discover Pack since they were $2 a piece.  Series 2 seems cheaper on Amazon. 

Forgot to ask about the playlist packs/didn't see any nearby the game itself.

#1154 Rig   Rig = Lunar CAGiversary!   14135 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 08:49 PM

Couple weeks back, I made an order for:

3 x Dropmix Units

3 x Pop Playlist Pack

Total was $39 with free shipping.

It gets delayed, then finally ships, and arrived a couple days ago.

Three Dropmix units inside, with no card packs.

After emailing them and explaining that I'm missing the cards, they go ahead and process the same order as my first one:

3 x Dropmix Units

3 x Pop Playlist Pack

Total:  $0

I have no idea if the second set is going to have the playlist cards, or if I'll just end up with another three units.  :lol: