Dynasty Warriors Next (Vita) - $27.99 + Tax + Free Ship - Best Buy

nevermore2782

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Sorry if this has been submitted already, but I kinda stumbled onto this deal. After growing frustrated with lack of a price drop on this sucker, I found Best Buy has this going for $27.99 plus tax and free shipping via Outlet Center. No store pickup sadly, but this appears normal for certain Vita games as of late (this and Virtua Tennis, from what I can tell) Demo was fun, grab it if you haven't!

[quote name='Masterkyo']I'll get it for $10-ish. PSVita didn't do any good now & most game dropping price so quick :)[/QUOTE]

Um... Vita games never drop. The only one I've ever seem cheap as MK.

[quote name='Romeo']Um... Vita games never drop. The only one I've ever seem cheap as MK.[/QUOTE]

Plus Disgaea, Ninja Gaiden, Katamari, WipeOut, Hot Shots Golf, Modnation, Shinobido & a few others unless $20-25 isn't cheap enough, then no.

I have this game and it plays just like the others, I just really dislike playing the game such a small screen. Worth the $20 I paid for it though. If you like the series, it's more of the same.

[quote name='Romeo']Um... Vita games never drop. The only one I've ever seem cheap as MK.[/QUOTE]What? I got 7 vita games for $120 in July
$15 Little deviants
$15 Reality Fighters
$10 Mortal Kombat
$20 Wipeout
$20 Unit 13
$20 Army Corp of Hell
$20 Shinobido

And this was before I even bought a vita LOL. I used credit to jump on the $60 GC vita deal which wasn't working so they made the vita $190 & 3 weeks later I pm the free game(got uncharted) + travel pouch. Now I've got a vita w/backlog for about $340.

bread's done
Back