Fallout New Vegas DLC* – Dead Money* $3.74 2-Aug 5-Aug
Fallout New Vegas DLC - Honest Hearts* $3.74 2-Aug 5-Aug
Final Doom $7.49 2-Aug 5-Aug
Hunted: The Demon's Forge $14.99 2-Aug 5-Aug
Ultimate Doom $7.49 2-Aug 5-Aug
Wolfenstein 3D $3.74 2-Aug 5-Aug
Morrowind Game of the Year Edition $14.99 3-Aug 5-Aug
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition $14.99 3-Aug 5-Aug
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition Deluxe $18.74 3-Aug 5-Aug
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim* $40.19 3-Aug 5-Aug
Fallout 3 $3.40 4-Aug 4-Aug
Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition $6.80 4-Aug 4-Aug
Rage* $14.99 4-Aug 5-Aug
Fallout 3 $7.49 5-Aug 5-Aug
Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition $14.99 5-Aug 5-Aug

$5 Friday (today only, new $5 titles every Friday)
Dragon Age II $5.00 3-Aug 3-Aug
Dragon Age: Origins 3-Aug 3-Aug
Counter Strike: Condition Zero* $5.00 3-Aug 3-Aug
Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts $5.00 3-Aug 3-Aug
Ruse: The Art of Deception $5.00 3-Aug 3-Aug
Wings of Prey $5.00 3-Aug 3-Aug

*Steam

Last edited by a moderator:
Company of Heroes never played that before but its got good reviews! Thanks!
heroes

People who bought Rage from Gamefly in the past confirmed they got the Anarchy DLC with it. Tempted to get DA2 since I don't have it yet and $5 is probably about as low as it will ever get.

Do you get a code that registers in Origin for Dragon Age 2? I have a friend who wants to give it as a gift to someone and would like to know.

Rage was disappointing, but Brink was at least 2x as disappointing and older making the product much more valuable as you see here.

I'm trying to decide if I want to buy RAGE for the PC or if that's throwing good money after bad since I own it for the 360 already...

[quote name='Killbomb']Rage is definitely worth $6.80. If you can look past the bad textures it's a fun game.[/QUOTE]

THIS.

And, if you can get the game actually running worth a damn, too...

Looks like Gamefly (and Impulse for that matter) seem to be following the same general Quakecon schedule as Steam. Rage is back up to $15, but the Fallout series is cheaper (FO3 GOTY - $6.79, FO: New Vegas Ultimate Edition $10.19).

Holding out for the dailies to pop up on Steam myself (just need 2 of the DLC's I think). No matter how shitty the reviews, I have to complete my New Vegas collection....

[quote name='DirkBelig']The textures aren't so bad as long as you don't stand too close to them.[/QUOTE]

Haha...true. The weapons and character models look pretty good so I don't know where they went wrong with the other textures.

[quote name='MysterD']THIS.

And, if you can get the game actually running worth a damn, too...[/QUOTE]

I actually bought it at launch and gave up trying to get it to run properly without all the texture pop-in and other issues. Went back to it recently and it runs a lot more smoothly.

[quote name='Killbomb']Haha...true. The weapons and character models look pretty good so I don't know where they went wrong with the other textures.[/quote]
Agreed.

I actually bought it at launch and gave up trying to get it to run properly without all the texture pop-in and other issues. Went back to it recently and it runs a lot more smoothly.

I bought it for like $20, back when NewEgg had Anarchy Ed first on sale for that cheap. It ran so bad, I had to stop playing it.

But after its most recent patch and some newer NVidia drivers, yea - it runs MUCH better. It ran awful on 1920x1080 for me, so dropping it down a bit to 1680x1050 helped MAJORLY.

My PC -- i7 950; 1 GB GeForce GTX 560 Ti; 8 GB RAM here; Win 7 64-bit.

bread's done
Back