Star Wars: The Old Republic CE $129.99 w/fs

I bought the CE at release and don't regret it. Cool figure, great extras. Not sure why the game going F2P has anything to do with the worth of the CE.

I don't even play SWTOR anymore and I still like my CE.

[quote name='fatboy1111']they ring up 74.99 in best buy stores if you can find them..[/QUOTE]

And apparently some stores have them setup as clearance and are even giving another 50% off on top of that.

There was another thread about that recently.

Over $100 for this is definitely not anything close to a deal as far as I'm concerned.

Huh !! It's readily available at Best buy for 80 or better, and with the soon to be free to play, is it really worth it ?

[quote name='Motoki']And apparently some stores have them setup as clearance and are even giving another 50% off on top of that.

There was another thread about that recently.

Over $100 for this is definitely not anything close to a deal as far as I'm concerned.[/QUOTE]

I'm actually the one who made that thread lol link -> http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325864

The CE itself is pretty much $100 or less in-store already, with some already on clearance like the one I grabbed for $40. Hate to say it but $130 for it is nowhere near a deal when it was originally $150 and you can potentially grab it for less than 1/3 of the original price.

its worth it to me, remember guys its star wars, their collectables usually hold there value pretty well if that's what you do (sell), but is a nice little set up, my son likes all the goodies and I'm sure he won't play the game beacause its PC.

[quote name='fatboy1111']its worth it to me, remember guys its star wars, their collectables usually hold there value pretty well if that's what you do (sell), but is a nice little set up, my son likes all the goodies and I'm sure he won't play the game beacause its PC.[/QUOTE]

My Star Wars Galaxies CE would like to have a word.

[quote name='stoned99']Huh !! It's readily available at Best buy for 80 or better, and with the soon to be free to play, is it really worth it ?[/QUOTE]

CE comes with 1k coins for the FTP store.

bread's done
Back