Digital copies/ Ultraviolet codes

jjjbadboy32

CAGiversary!
Feedback
54 (100%)
I'm BACK

I have some Digital Copy/Ultraviolet copy codes that I have no use for. I figure some people on here might like them.

I will post a movie that I have available, and I will ask a question. The first post that has the correct answer to the question, will get the code for that movie. :)

Keep an eye on this thread :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you do a Contest to give them away. Lurkers are taking them and not saying thanks.

Round up the codes you wanna give away and give them to random post of this thread.

Yeah, I was wondering if the lurkers would do this. How can I do this and make sure regulars can get some codes that they actually want?

I have Hangover 2 UV digital copy next. What should I do to give this one away?

You can ask random questions if you want and have members answer them or just give one to whoever says they want one through PM. Honestly, it's up to you, it just sucks people don't have the decency to at least say thanks.

[quote name='dominator']You can ask random questions if you want and have members answer them or just give one to whoever says they want one through PM. Honestly, it's up to you, it just sucks people don't have the decency to at least say thanks.[/QUOTE]

This actually.

[quote name='jjjbadboy32']Yeah, I was wondering if the lurkers would do this. How can I do this and make sure regulars can get some codes that they actually want?

I have Hangover 2 UV digital copy next. What should I do to give this one away?[/QUOTE]

Like every hour or so pick a Random message on the tread and give someone it. Seems pretty straght forward to me. Only Forum posters would get the code.

[quote name='tcbys']Like every hour or so pick a Random message on the tread and give someone it. Seems pretty straght forward to me. Only Forum posters would get the code.[/QUOTE]

I could do that, but I would like the person to at least get a movie that they want. I would hate to pick someone and give them a code for a movie they don't care about!

[quote name='jjjbadboy32']I could do that, but I would like the person to at least get a movie that they want. I would hate to pick someone and give them a code for a movie they don't care about![/QUOTE]

If you don't mind me asking, could you post a list of movies you have?

You could possibly make a list, choose a random post, then let them select one from the list. After each winner, just cross that selection off the list?

Just a suggestion. Either way, thanks for the giveaway.

I am going to change the OP to include "THE LIST" in a little bit.

The first person to ask for each copy in a POST will get it. You can't win with two consecutive posts!

Does this make sense to everyone?

For example. If you want a movie and you are post number 25 and the first person to want that movie, you can't be post number 26 and get another movie. You have to be at least 2 posts apart.

[quote name='jjjbadboy32']I am going to change the OP to include "THE LIST" in a little bit.

The first person to ask for each copy in a POST will get it. You can't win with two consecutive posts!

For example. If you want a movie and you are post number 25 and the first person to want that movie, you can't be post number 26 and get another movie. You have to be at least 2 posts apart.

Does this make sense to everyone?[/QUOTE]

Yes, Those rules seem fair to everyone.

OK , I will update the OP at about 7:45 Central time. (that's in like 5 minutes)

There will be 8 different movies/codes (one of them is a trilogy, you will get all 3)

Most of the codes are UV, however there is one that is iTunes.

One movie per post, or no movie for you, lol.

Hope you guys get what you want.

[quote name='jjjbadboy32']All gone. Where did the Dark Knight come from? LMAO[/QUOTE]

Guess he just saw the word "Dark" and assumed it was batman o.o

[quote name='jjjbadboy32']All gone. Where did the Dark Knight come from? LMAO[/QUOTE]

LMAO thats what i was wondering, maybe he meant the transformers movie? DARK side of the moon?

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']LMAO thats what i was wondering[/QUOTE]

I had to reread the list just to make sure, lol. I thought my eyes were going.

OK, please check and make sure I got this right! dominator took care of business :)

dominator - Jurassic Park Trilogy, Hangover 2, and American Reunion

Temporum - Dragon Tattoo

tcbys - Transformers DoTM

Alastair - Harold Kumar Christmas

Daw19yoyo - Expendable director's cut

Mr. Magoo - Underworld Awakening

DOES THIS LOOK RIGHT TO EVERYONE?

bread's done
Back