Blur 3.89 Amazon (Prime Eligible)

[quote name='Brother Daz']You should add pc to you title. Would have jumped on a console copy[/QUOTE]

Ditto, even though there is a PC icon, I know some have said they're un-viewable on mobile.

loved this on 360. best racer in a long time... to bad they didn't have enough maps or cars to keep peoples interest.

[quote name='Brother Daz']You should add pc to you title. Would have jumped on a console copy[/QUOTE]

Ditto on that. Already got it on 360, but would've likely snagged a couple copies for my friends. Such an underrated game.

I own the PC version on steam. I've tried to connect to the multiplayer at least once a month for the past year or so and every time I do, It says that it's down :/

[quote name='ProAnon']Ditto, even though there is a PC icon, I know some have said they're un-viewable on mobile.[/QUOTE]
Haha I'm on my phone right now and thought this was for the PS3

Oh noes PC! I wasted a whole second clicking on it! :roll:

Why do console people have to get their panties in a bunch about this? There are plenty of console specific threads that don't explicitly state Xbox 360 or PS3 three that I as a PC gamer (yeah we exist) click on sometimes. I find out it doesn't apply to me, I move on. Oh well.

He put the windows icon up. If the mobile site isn't bringing it up that's not his fault, it's the site's. Anyway it's not going to kill you to click a thread that isn't of interest to you from time to time.

bread's done
Back