gamestop power up rewards mystery grab bag

iNFiNiTE HORiZON

CAGiversary!
Feedback
95 (99%)
has anyone redeemed for this? seems the last two sucked so I'm not sure it'll be worth it, can't find any videos on youtube or anywhere for it either

[quote name='tsa4lyfe']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPbR5OtrEPQ

This maybe it. I'm not sure. Still seems like crap to me if it is[/QUOTE]

Was anyone else waiting to see the kid stab himself with that knife? I mean seriously, an 8 yr old these days can make and upload their own youtube videos but doesn't know shit about using a pocket knife in a somewhat safe manner.

so apparently it comes with

call of duty elite dogtag, a transformers poster, a gears of war 3 delta force bracelet and a battlefield shirt

think I'm gonna skip.

[quote name='Spyder187']Was anyone else waiting to see the kid stab himself with that knife? I mean seriously, an 8 yr old these days can make and upload their own youtube videos but doesn't know shit about using a pocket knife in a somewhat safe manner.[/QUOTE]

Any slack jawed yokel can hit a record and upload button. It takes someone with common sense to be able to use a fucking pocket knife correctly.

I'm more concerned with a little kid having a knife to begin with.

[quote name='Lord Izanagi']The Gamestop mystery grab bag? Yeah, I know what it is. 50% off of a buttf***ing.[/QUOTE]

My old work used to give those out every month on the first and 15th.

Think I'll pass as well.

Yeah, I'm sure they will put anything that isn't already destined for a landfill in these things..

So after watching the 2nd video, they just give you like extra preorder crap they have laying around? I only buy from GS when I have a giftcard and Im not desperate enough to trade in there so im glad Ive always passed on this program.

the program itself is quite good, i get a lot of $5 or $10 off coupons just from flipping stuff. Especially if you're big into flipping games to build credit back and forth you get points for trade ins, so it's easy to get points to buy coupons just from games you're already profiting on.

Glad I put all my points into a bunch of cheap Lego Batman 2 DLC codes. Doesn't seem like GS ever puts up worthwhile rewards. For reference, I was able to sell those Batman codes for $15 a piece when the game came out.

Only thing I've ever redeemed was pretty cool epic Mickey game informer poster. I still have it up. I still wonder if anyone has ever redeemed points for the 4 pack of off brand batteries or the caffeinated popcorn.

[quote name='Spyder187']Was anyone else waiting to see the kid stab himself with that knife? I mean seriously, an 8 yr old these days can make and upload their own youtube videos but doesn't know shit about using a pocket knife in a somewhat safe manner.[/QUOTE]
Ha, took him 2:30 mins to open it. Yes, as a chef it pains me to watch people use knives

bread's done
Back