TheBigAndy's 800MSP or $10 PSN Giveaway!

TheBigAndy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey everyone, first off I want to say that I truly love reading these forums and interacting with everyone, so I want to give back a little to the community! I have a new youtube channel that I am going to try and get some exposure to, and this is where we can help each out. Here is the deal...

You Subscribe to my YouTube Channel www.youtube.com/user/TheBigAndy86 AND like a video...

If my channel hits 100 (lowered from 250)subs by 8/18/2012 11:59 PST, I will randomly select someone who posts there YouTube username in this thread to win their choice of

800 Microsoft points
OR
$10 PSN Card

to be delivered via code in a PM here on the forums.

Al little about my channel... It currently features gameplay commentary from most COD games, but will be expanding out with other games as they come out this fall (Borderlands 2, Madden 13, Black Ops 2, Halo 4, Resident Evil 6 ect). I also plan on doing some collection videos in the future for this channel where I talk a little about each game, as well as unboxing of cool tech stuff and games. I WILL ALSO BE DOING SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAYS when my channel gets even more subs, I have a lot of access to games for very free/cheap that I don't want to play and would rather give them away.

Thanks Again Everyone,
Andrew.

Last edited by a moderator:
SHlNOBl3
(small L's not capital i's, just incase it mattered)
psn card
good luck everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='doodmandood']If you don't hit 250?[/QUOTE]

Let's see where it ends up. I think we can get there, if it is close, I can probably make it happen. Already at 38, and its been less than a day.

[quote name='Falcongamer']So TheBigAndy, what games are we going to look forward to for the giveaway?[/QUOTE]

I don't know yet, but I am striving to make some decent content for the channel right now. I don't want to promiss anything yet, but I think I am going to be able to do at least 1 kinect game, one ps3 game and a pc game. I will probably start doing the giveaways when I hit milestones such as 50th video, 100th video ect, to keep me motivated.

[quote name='TheBigAndy']Let's see where it ends up. I think we can get there, if it is close, I can probably make it happen. Already at 38, and its been less than a day.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the response!

[quote name='Falcongamer']What about digital games?[/QUOTE]

Most Likely not, but I might be able to keep the points cards coming.

[quote name='zlibd']Subscribed! Liked the C Smoove video. Splayaaash![/QUOTE]

Lol, that guy is my hero, and that puts me at 50 subs, half way there!

51 now. ;)
In for the PSN card.
Subscribed as Frances Nieto and liked "The Most Random Noob Kill" video.

And dude, I just read your sig and thought it said "THE BIG CANDY".
Then I realized it was Andy and that I might be a bit dyslexic. :lol:

[quote name='Seshka']51 now. ;)
In for the PSN card.
Subscribed as Frances Nieto and liked "The Most Random Noob Kill" video.

And dude, I just read your sig and thought it said "THE BIG CANDY".
Then I realized it was Andy and that I might be a bit dyslexic. :lol:[/QUOTE]

lol, it does look a lot like it says the big candy.

bread's done
Back