Pre-ordering Darksiders at THQ gives you free Saints Row 2

karamsoul

CAGiversary!
Hi all.

http://shop.thq.com/store?SiteID=th...ductListPage&categoryID=57907600&pgm=79987900

Found a little surprise by pre-ordering Darksiders 2 (PS3) from the THQ website. A free copy of Saints Row 2 (PS3) was included at no cost, as well as a season pass to get the 2nd and 3rd DLC free (aside from the Limited Edition 1st DLC dungeon already included with all pre-orders. Free shipping as well.

The promotion should be the same for the XBox and PC versions as well.

Good stuff!

That's odd. Doesn't mention anything about Saints Row 2 on any of the product pages from what I could see, though the DLC is mentioned.

Good deal for SR2 if it wasn't some sort of freak glitch.

Didn't mention it anywhere. I am pre-ordering from THQ.com because of the free season pass with all pre-orders. Noticed the Saints Row 2 platinum for $0 added in automatically :)

[quote name='NEP']That's odd. Doesn't mention anything about Saints Row 2 on any of the product pages from what I could see, though the DLC is mentioned.

Good deal for SR2 if it wasn't some sort of freak glitch.[/QUOTE]

Looks like Saint's row 2 is free on ps3 only you gotta add it to your cart.

Good find OP this is probably the best deal for DS II

Anybody notice Saints Row 2 is being passed as free a lot lately? I had a digital copy free with SR3 then with PS Plus and a physical copy I bought.

[quote name='superhippy1986']Anybody notice Saints Row 2 is being passed as free a lot lately? I had a digital copy free with SR3 then with PS Plus and a physical copy I bought.[/QUOTE]

Good for anyone who hasn't played it since it is the best sandbox game this gen.

[quote name='fastitocalon']Good for anyone who hasn't played it since it is the best sandbox game this gen.[/QUOTE]

I perfer Just Cause 2 to SR2. SR3's only issue is it gets stale fast after the missions.

Once the JC2 multiplayer mod comes out it's going to be insanely fun. Especially if you can use the trainer for unlimited, never breaking lines.

[quote name='tightclaws']Digital River anyone ? NO THANK YOU![/QUOTE]

THIS!

people dont know what they are getting into...and will find out soon enough.

[quote name='tightclaws']Digital River anyone ? NO THANK YOU![/QUOTE]

Amen! I had such a horrible experience when I ordered Dragon Age Origins from EA via digital river. NEVER. AGAIN. No game is worth that headache.

bread's done
Back