Game Vault (Nebraska Store) $5 off Coupon and B2G1 Used Coupon UPDATED

N1ntendo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
223 (100%)
Game Vault has a new batch of coupons and he directed me to this link:

http://omaha.localgreatcoupons.com/coupons/search/1/page1?searchQuery=game%20vault

Coupons include $5 off ANY used product in store, 50% more credit in game trades, and B2G1 Free on all used games. They price match any used game price from any other store and will match the trade-in credit (not promotional trade-in credit) of any other store.

PS2, Xbox, Game Boy/GBA, and Genesis are ALWAYS B2G1.

Slightly off topic, but I'm in Lincoln and wondering if it's worth a drive up to Omaha to check out. How does it compare to Gamers?

[quote name='JCally']Slightly off topic, but I'm in Lincoln and wondering if it's worth a drive up to Omaha to check out. How does it compare to Gamers?[/QUOTE]

MUCH cleaner than Gamers and the selection is definitely there, about as organized as a GameStop I would say. I would say check it out IMHO.

I'd say if you live in NE lincoln, then go for it ;) Seriously though, I don't think it is worth the 2+ hours of round trip driving unless you have another reason to come up here.

Yeah. The thing is that some of the rare-er games are at like full retail prices which is kinda lame, nice store though.

I live in Bellevue so dont end up there as much as I would like to

bread's done
Back