Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Resident Evil 5 Gold (360, PS3) $16 + fs @Newegg.com

Probably the lowest price I've ever seen for RE5 Gold.

But, with RE6 right around the corner, and beating the vanilla RE5 3-4 times already...To buy, or not to buy?

Don't buy the gold edition if your going to buy RE6's Anthology/Archives as those comes with digital copies of RE5 Gold edition.

[quote name='NoodleN1nja']Don't buy the gold edition if your going to buy RE6's Anthology/Archives as those comes with digital copies of RE5 Gold edition.[/QUOTE]

What's this Anthology/Archives you speak of?

[quote name='NoodleN1nja']Don't buy the gold edition if your going to buy RE6's Anthology/Archives as those comes with digital copies of RE5 Gold edition.[/QUOTE]

Disregard the previous post. I looked it up.

OH.EM.GEE! I didn't know about this RE6 Anthology. SO glad I never picked up any of these on XBL Marketplace/PSN Store. This is a great deal for $90, since I planned on spending $60 for just RE6 in the first place.

wow, newegg must have loads of copies of resident evil 5 gold in their warehouse. i have seen it on sale numerous of times from them

[quote name='YBX87']wow, newegg must have loads of copies of resident evil 5 gold in their warehouse. i have seen it on sale numerous of times from them[/QUOTE]

Same. And, for the same price, I think.. Almost got it for the Move function. Maybe when it's $10 new somewhere.

[quote name='Tdog987']Bit on RE 5 Gold for PS3...thanks OP[/QUOTE]

Beware the shoddy packaging (shrinkwrap; vs. the traditional "Y-Fold")! Don't be too surprised if your disc has smudges, etc on it (ie, doesn't look new). Read the reviews they have posted on the product. Ended up having them replace mine the last time they had this deal. Replacement wasn't really any better than the original one I'd received though.
Just FYI. :headache:

I want RE5 Gold for PS3 so I can try it out with the Move. But $16 is still too expensive to re-buy a game, especially when they could have just released the Move compatible patch for all copies.

bread's done
Back