Cars of Forza Motorsport 4 Presented by Top Gear Hardcover Book for $7.95 + Free Ship

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!
Feedback
61 (100%)
Cars of Forza Motorsport 4 Presented by Top Gear Hardcover Book

The following items are included: "Cars of Forza Motorsport 4 Presented by Top Gear," written by the "Top Gear" team, is a stunning 96-page book that describes in-game cars from the Autovista experience and features imagery from game and the Top Gear photo library. A vinyl sticker set featuring the logos of "Forza Motorsport 4," "Top Gear" and Turn 10. This item was previously only available in the Forza Motorsport 4 Limited Edition game, which was discontinued last year.

$7.95 plus free shipping
http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1887

[quote name='Ferrari Racer']Is it me or does it look like the book in the pic has water damage. Also why is it showing only 1/2 the book o_0[/QUOTE]

If you go to the main page of the site, it has a better picture. I think it is bad lighting and a poor shrink-wrap job.

I have heard positive comments about the site, so I am not too worried (especially for $8).

[quote name='Ferrari Racer']Is it me or does it look like the book in the pic has water damage. Also why is it showing only 1/2 the book o_0[/QUOTE]

Right Click and do "View Image". The coding of the site is trying to fit it in a preset width, but its cropping instead of resizing.

Book came today.
For some reason I was expecting a full sized book, but oh well.
I'll have to pick up the game at some point now.

bread's done
Back