(ENTRY IS CLOSED) $20 Amazon giftcard giveaway (1 only) More prizes to come!

TheChronicGamer

CAGiversary!
*ENTRY IS NOW CLOSED, I HAVE REACHED 100 SUBSCRIBERS....Feel free to check out my commentary channel anyway, There will be periodic giveaways. Subscribe! And thank you all for your support!

Hey CAG!

I have had some luck bringing in viewers/subscribers from CAG, so I thought I would put up another offer. I have a new commentary channel where I do; Let's Plays, Reviews (Sleeping Dogs next week), How-to's, and I also post game trailers for new games. Right now I have a 20$ Amazon giftcard for one lucky subscriber. I will be drawing the name on August 11th IF I have around 65 or more subscribers (35 now). I have already given away a plush Sackboy and I have more prizes to give away!

- To participate, all you need to do is SUBSCRIBE to my channel, and post a comment on one of my videos about the contest (also post something meaningful if you have time). This is so I know who to enter and prevents any fake/disabled accounts from entering......You have around a 1 in 60 chance of winning if you think about it. :bouncy: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChronicGamer29

*Note if you are already subscribed and want to enter just post a comment on one of my videos. I know who you are

***NOTE I have reached 100 subscribers. The drawing will be held tonight or tomorrow night (8/9 or 8/10)....Depending on when my new debit card arrives in the mail :O)

Last edited by a moderator:
subscribed as Mskikig123 thanks for the contest

edit: how is it a 1 in 30 chance if you have to get 100 subs to do the giveaway?

You guys are awesome, thanks so much for the support! I am blown away at the response and I am super excited for the future!

- TheChronicGamer

i am subscriber number 97! ... canvasch :)

also.. i commented on the contra video :)

Subbed and commented on "Let's Play Super Metroid! - Gameplay Walkthrough- Finale - Mother Brain and a Giant Metroid!" as Kytona.

Good memories. Thanks a lot for the contest!

Subscribed as Warrant0fficer and commented on "Let's Play Medal of Honor (2010) - Part 5 - We're Going Quiet, Shhhh (PS3 Gameplay & Commentary)"

Thanks for the giveaway ;)

bread's done
Back