B2G1 FREE Used Wii Games $14.99 and under (ONLINE/INSTORE) until 9/16

Thanks for the heads up. I may grab a few titles I've missed out on.

Starting cheapest to most expensive really gives you an idea as to how much shovelware is on the Wii.

Below are some good Wii titles I picked up in June during Gamestop's in-store B2G1 that were all under $14.99 if you want to avoid going through the long lists:

A Boy and His Blob
Klonoa
Zack and Wiki
No More Heroes
Wario Land: Shake It
Trauma Center: New Blood

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=322515&page=6

It's in-store as well.

[quote name='Angel.Sofiel']The B2G1 on Wii games expires 8/26 according to the gamestop website:

B2G1 WII 1499 - B2G1 Free on in-stock pre-owned Wii games, regularly priced $14.99 or lower. Not valid with other offers. Expires 8/26/12. [/QUOTE]

So far I've grabbed

Sing It Party Hits $12.99
Sing It Family Hits $9.99
The Conduit $9.99

hopefully tomorrow I'll get

Storybook Workshop
UDraw Marvel Superhero Squad
The Conduit

I got:

The Conduit Limited Edition (score!)
Final Fantasy: The Crystal Bearers (trying to find a better game to swap it out for though)
Spectrobes Origins

[quote name='SEGAMew']I got:

The Conduit Limited Edition (score!)
Final Fantasy: The Crystal Bearers (trying to find a better game to swap it out for though)
Spectrobes Origins[/QUOTE]

Did you get this in store?

[quote name='covenant115']Where does it say untill 8/26[/QUOTE]

When you place an order online, the free game in the cart says the promo expires on 8/26.

Went in store today and got Kirby's Epic Yarn, Rayman Raving Rabbids, and Destroy All Humans for $23 and some change.

I got Arc Rise Symphonia, Muramasa, and Metroid Prime 3. The GameStop clerk minion told me I probably got the only 3 decent Wii games that count for the sale left in the store. Apparently, they were already a little picked over - a copy of Phantom Brave that was there in the morning was gone by the time I got there in the evening.

[quote name='yruluis']already torrented the good ones[/QUOTE]

Why do you even come to this site then since you can just steal every game you play?

Adding Metal Slug Anthology to the list of great under $9.99 games. I recently re-bought a Wii after a few years away gonna go check out the selection here.

[quote name='$hady']Why do you even come to this site then since you can just steal every game you play?

Adding Metal Slug Anthology to the list of great under $9.99 games. I recently re-bought a Wii after a few years away gonna go check out the selection here.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't familiar with the term torrented until I googled it. Then I lol'd at your post.

[quote name='Lord Izanagi']YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!

I looked that up because it had Gunblade in the title, so I expected something like FF. What the hell did I just see?! That BS isn't Final Fantasy![/QUOTE]

It's an arcade shooter in case anyone else was wondering, lol.

Got the following, decent haul:

NiGHTS ($5)
Madworld ($5)
Zack & Wiki ($7)

Also got a pair of PSP Go Component cables for 2 bucks.

Picked up - No More Heroes - The Conduit - Trauma Center: 2nd Opinion - Zack & Wiki (going to be exchanged, too scratched up) - NiGHTS (going to be exchanged, generic GS case) - MadWorld Overall not a bad way to spend $35. Typical GS quality in some cases with the disc, still have to exchange 2 of them but not bad overall.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='shivan128']It's an arcade shooter in case anyone else was wondering, lol.[/QUOTE]

Specifically a light gun shooter, as opposed to a shmup.

[quote name='topplehat']Got the following, decent haul:

NiGHTS ($5)
Madworld ($5)
Zack & Wiki ($7)

Also got a pair of PSP Go Component cables for 2 bucks.[/QUOTE]

Nights is AWFUL on the Wii. I bought it for 2 dollars from Blockbuster a couple years ago and traded it back in :|

Thinking about getting:
Red Steel 2 $9.99 (Heard good things about this sequel.)
No More Heroes $9.99 (Thinking about getting this on the PS3 instead.)
The Conduit $9.99 (Not that interested in this game just need a filler.)

Alternate:
Trauma Center Second Opinion $7.99 (Already have this game on the DS and found it a bit too challenging.)

Phantom Brave We Meet Again $9.99

(I have this on Phantom Brave on my PS2 backlog. I heard that it was an updated port. What was wrong with the PSP version again? I doubt I'll find a complete copy of the Wii version.)

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']Thinking about getting:
Red Steel 2 $9.99 (Heard good things about this sequel.)
No More Heroes $9.99 (Thinking about getting this on the PS3 instead.)
The Conduit $9.99 (Not that interested in this game just need a filler.)

Alternate:
Trauma Center Second Opinion $7.99 (Already have this game on the DS and found it a bit too challenging.)[/QUOTE]

I liked trauma center but if you found it too difficult, it really doesn't get much easier on the wii. The conduit is crap imho. And if you own a PS move then get No More Heroes on the Ps3, if not then get it on the wii.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']I liked trauma center but if you found it too difficult, it really doesn't get much easier on the wii. The conduit is crap imho. And if you own a PS move then get No More Heroes on the Ps3, if not then get it on the wii.[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I was thinking maybe there was an easy mode or something added to Second Opinion. I've rage/quit several times on the DS version, so I'll pass unless it gets cheaper.

I have Goldeneye Wii in my backlog so I'll just play that instead of The Conduit. Yes, I do have PS Move! Guess I'll wait for No More Heroes Paradise to go down in price on the PS3.

Also, you beat me to my edit. LOL

Got No More Heroes, Trauma Center 2nd opinion, and a special edition of The Conduit with both manuals...or so i thought! I went to glance at the manual while waiting for lunch and it wasnt there! Went back to GS after i ate and swapped the cases. They were cool about it, but thats still pretty shady. Guess the worker did not want to have to print up a new sticker for the one i originally got (it was labeled $26.99).

[quote name='detectiveconan16']I would prefer instead for Gamestop to stop BSing with the PS2 games, since they've already started destroying cases and manuals.[/QUOTE]

Yup. Give me my fucking B2G2 PS2 games with the cases..

[quote name='nickerous']Got No More Heroes, Trauma Center 2nd opinion, and a special edition of The Conduit with both manuals...or so i thought! I went to glance at the manual while waiting for lunch and it wasnt there! Went back to GS after i ate and swapped the cases. They were cool about it, but thats still pretty shady. Guess the worker did not want to have to print up a new sticker for the one i originally got (it was labeled $26.99).[/QUOTE]

I hate that you go to the shelf pick out the best case around n they swap it at register :wall:

[quote name='Desousa93']Yup. Give me my fucking B2G2 PS2 games with the cases..[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I'd rather have 50% off or better on all PS2 games than B2G2 free. I don't think there's 4 PS2 games left that would make the trip worth it. Maybe 2 or 3 depending on my Gamestop's location.

Picked up:

Phantom Brave (Came a second disk.)

Final Fantasy: The Crystal Bearers (Seems I probably should swap this out for something else since the reviews weren't too good. I'll give it a shot, don't have too high hopes.)

Red Steel 2 (Reviews were more positive.)

Here is my list of games I picked up after doing some return and exchanges.

1. Muramasa (paid the difference and exchanged the Conduit)
2. No More Heroes (already had the 2nd)
3. Trauma Center: 2nd Opinion (already have new blood)
4. Zack & Wiki (exchanged twice, first was d/t crack in the game, 2nd had several scratches, and 3rd had the least)
5. Nights (exchanged the generic GS case for the complete case)
6. Madworld

Overall, I am happy, got to complete some of the games I was missing to the collection.

[quote name='209chromatic']Can you do multiple b2g1 in 1 transaction?[/QUOTE]

I did separate transactions as the computer always makes the cheapest games free. But I did make all the purchases one time, essentially.

[quote name='JYabbz']I did separate transactions as the computer always makes the cheapest games free. But I did make all the purchases one time, essentially.[/QUOTE]

no. theyve fixed that the computer now organizes it into the best deal. i know i did it with the GC B2G2(8 games in one transaction) and the computer sorted it out perfectly. it also it did for that B2G1 they had a month or two ago also with multiple games(6 in one transaction)

so theyve fixed it.

Picked up Dragon Quest Swords, Excitebot, and The Conduit Special Edition for about 20 bucks the other day. Good way to fill out whats missing in my Wii collection.

Updated the OP with the new date too.

[quote name='kayne2000']no. theyve fixed that the computer now organizes it into the best deal. i know i did it with the GC B2G2(8 games in one transaction) and the computer sorted it out perfectly. it also it did for that B2G1 they had a month or two ago also with multiple games(6 in one transaction)

so theyve fixed it.[/QUOTE]

When did they fix it?
I think I got screwed over once when I did 3 @ $9.99 and 3 more @ $4.99. Instead of getting one $9.99 game as free I got 2 $4.99 as free.
So now I just put the games in order (priced highest to lowest) and make sure they scanned them that way to get it all in one transaction.

maybe its only in utah then but ive had it work at 3 different gamestops this summer. maybe not all the gamestops have it? thats odd though cause it worked in 3 different gamestops so no clue then.

worst case scenario just have them check it before you pay. and make sure it works. ive never had a problem doing it that way as long as you are trying to get the best deal and not trying to screw them over as in your case you were trying to get the best deal ive found most retail stores will double check stuff for you.

as always CHECK The receipt before you leave the store.

I've bought 9 games at a time and the discounts were appropriately taken (it really is shocking!) It's as if all games were put in order by price and every third game was free no matter if you had 14.99 games or 1.79 wii fit.

If I had some extra cash laying around, I would get Muramasa, Silent Hill, and Fragile Dreams for when I get another wii. Anyway, when the heck is G$ gonna do a FULL store bb2g1 used sale? We're do for one.

bread's done
Back