Gamertag Suggestions [Paypal]

ddog510

CAGiversary!
Feedback
94 (100%)
I'm reallly tired of my gamertag and I'm having a hard time coming up with ideas of what to change it to. "ddog510" is already taken and whoever took it is not responding to bribes. So here are a few things about myself to possibly give you some ideas.

I'm 18
Major = math
Favorite Book = Brave New World
Favorite Number = 5
School Mascot = dawg
Favorite Show - Futurama

Random idea: I really like the idea of something like "Unlikely ______"

If anyone has any ideas (that aren't taken), please post them. Feel free to post something completely unrelated to the about myself stuff. If I take your suggestion I will pay you at least $5, depending on how much I like it. Thanks.

*I reserve the right to not choose anyone's suggestion

http://www.checkgamertag.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
friendly enemy, thats what i want to change mine to now but im not paying haha or equasion dawg BNW

Math, eh? :D Me too. I've picked some interesting stuff. My current steam tag is Teslasbutler.

My advice... Obscure math reference, so like... This is the coolest mathematician ever: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Évariste_Galois

Dude died from a duel! Stayed up the night before to write out his last mathematical will and testament.

Name suggestions: EvaristeXGalois, AbstractGalois, MurderbyVars (vars short for variables in computer lingo, badum-tish)

I prefer if the math reference was less obvious, if you choose to go that route.
I also added favorite TV show. Unfortunately, The Space Pope is taken =[

How about
SeymourMathDawg
(Seymour being Fry's dog from futurama)
or DillonDog510 (or DillonDawg510)

What do you think of some simple things like.
Decimal Dawg
A Divided Dawg
A ProblemSolver
Unlikely Llama
Unlikely Solution

I don't know. Maybe I will think of more.

I like short and original usernames so going with the Roman numeral idea on page one how about: Dog DX ,Dawg DX, DDog DX, DDawg DX.

DX = 510

5_Legged_Dawg

Breath_of_a_1000_Dawgs( LOL one of my teacher's nicknames. No I do not need help with my work, quit breathing over my shoulder please!:whistle2:&:puke:) or 1000DawgsBreath

"you were killed by 1000DawgsBreath"

5th_Dimension_Dawg

Doomsdog510
DiggityDog510
UnlikelyGenesis
Unlikely 510
Unlikely DX
BraveryUnlikely
UnlikelyBravery
BraveNewddog
BraveNew510

I ddog510 I
IamSpacePope

Anything you want, put brackets on each side? I don't know. I have a hard enough time coming up with names for myself, let alone other people. ;)

[quote name='HydroX']Anything you want, put brackets on each side? I don't know. I have a hard enough time coming up with names for myself, let alone other people. ;)[/QUOTE]

No doubt. Every time I've ever came up with or tried to help someone find a name everything is almost taken.

When I first joined LIVE on the old Xbox after trying a ton of names I went through 60+ pages of the most retarded generated names you could "not" think of, they all sound like Native American nicknames: Hopping Turtle, Paranoid Deer, & Holy Peyote LOL. I finally settled for a generated name Bipolar Lion. Yeah it's a weird name but I was tired of looking and just wanted to play ;)

SquaredDDog (SquaredDawg, etc.)
CubicDDog

I think the DX idea from COLDblood sounds nice!

CubicDDog DX
DX Dogg

Keep it simple though. Plus DX sounds like Deluxe or something.

BraveDawg DX

[quote name='Dark Rider']What do you think of some simple things like.
Unlikely Solution
[/QUOTE]

I was really excited about this one until I realized it's over 15 characters, even without a space. Haha. Good suggestion though. I am highly considering about 3 others. I am going to leave it open for a while longer to see if anymore good ideas come in.

[quote name='ddog510']I was really excited about this one until I realized it's over 15 characters, even without a space. Haha. Good suggestion though. I am highly considering about 3 others. I am going to leave it open for a while longer to see if anymore good ideas come in.[/QUOTE]

Damn I wasn't thinking about the 15 character limit, that killed half of my suggestions:applause:

Another complex (?) one could be
SeymourHolmes or SeymourHolmesV

To explain these go back to The Simpsons with the classic joke "Is there a Seymoour butts?"
Now this also has a double meaning to Seymour Fry's dog (dawg) from Futurama another Matt Groening cartoon.

The Holmes comes in because David Holmes came up with the equation for the Perfect Butt
(S+C) x (B+F)/T = V
(Shape + Circularity) x (Bounce + Firmness)/Texture = Hip to Waist Ratio.

Which brings SeymourButts into SeymourHolmes
The V can be added because it is both the answer to the question V was (hip to waist ratio), and your favourite number (5) as a Roman Numeral

You can read more by visiting http://io9.com/5925722/help-find-the-equation-for-the-perfect-butt
Or googling the David Holmes Equation

I would like to note that I don't know if this is even real or not but it does pull up a TON of results
Including one from Fox News http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,191622,00.html
Seems legit but would make for a funny story either way when someone asked what your gamertag meant!

So.. that gives you a dog, Math, Futurama, and perhaps the number 5
All without being too obvious about Math like you asked

Here's some ideas I had UnlikelyFactor5, UnlikelyFuture5, UnlikelyDawg5, FutureDDog510, FutureDawg510, DawgFuture510, FutureFactor510, BraveFutureDawg, BraveFutureDDog, BraveWorldDawg, BraveWorldDDog, ZoidbergFuture, FutureZoidberg5, ZoidbergFactor, FactorZoidberg.

Liking COLDblood's DX idea here's some more: FutureDawgDX, DXFutureDawg, FutureDXDawg, DawgFutureDX, FutureFactorDX.

bread's done
Back