$12 - $13.XX NeverDead(PS3/X360) @ Amazon/Newegg

it's going to be $9.99 at Best Buy for their gaming blowout 8/12-8/18 so anyone that actually wants this should just go there if they have a BBY near them.

[quote name='nypickle']it's going to be $9.99 at Best Buy for their gaming blowout 8/12-8/18 so anyone that actually wants this should just go there if they have a BBY near them.[/QUOTE]good point so that means I have to update the OP when AMZ matches.

[quote name='Enuf']good point so that means I have to update the OP when AMZ matches.[/QUOTE]

Or delete this thread since it gives a higher price and crap games listed in another thread, don't need their own.

This one had potential, but the poor execution ruined it. Specifically, it's way too easy to get knocked to pieces and have to put yourself back together without getting hit and knocked apart again. Becomes extremely aggravating and kills any fun.

someone should bundle this with brink for $9.99 total. at least if you're gonna get a deal on a bad game, you get 2 for 1. maybe throw in duke nukem too.

I'm enjoying this but I'm only two levels in.

That said, every fight so far has been "weak-ass enemies spammed. Go kill the monster spawners."

The mechanics and engine aren't bad but they needed to perk up the combat which I have not seen so far.

Yes, Bryce is practically a leper but I haven't been irritated by that half of the gameplay yet.

bread's done
Back