Coming 10/23 Zero's Escape: Virtue's Last Reward

*points to Chunsoft and Aksys games
"SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!"

LOL, I never made it past stage 2 of that mini game! Also didn't realize you could place the hand right there. Don't remember if there was even a hand given how slow my computer is. Makes more sense now.

Still on the fence about which platform to get this game on. Have to either buy a Vita or a 3DS XL for Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward.

I heard the pre-order bonus is going to be a watch again, but I have seen very little details on it.

I just hope this time it won't be an online exclusive like last time. Worse case scenario I'll bite the bullet and find a way to order it online if necessary.

I wish "Ever 17: The Out of Infinity" would be released on a current generation platform in North America. I missed out on the English PC release of this and still can't read Japanese.

Last edited by a moderator:
That last one ......don't even know what to say. Seriously doubt Nintendo.would let that part in their version. Also, is the vita version a
3ds port, or vice versa

[quote name='6er']That last one ......don't even know what to say. Seriously doubt Nintendo.would let that part in their version. [/QUOTE]

Well the last game got an "M" for mature audiences 17+ on the Nintendo DS. I wouldn't mind the mini-game as a hidden bonus for finishing the game.

I kind of wish there will be alternate cover art with the title: "Extreme Escape Adventure: Good People Die."

Still haven't heard anything about the renaming of "Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors" as "Zero Escape: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors." Kind of interested in the alternate cover art for that game, even though I own the game already.

Double post bump!

I heard a rumor that this game is being released in Europe by the people that gave North America "Akai Katana." (I think they're called "Rising Star.")

Remember most DS games are region free! Those of you who are in Europe and the rest of the world, outside of North America and Japan, who have not experienced the awesome DS game "Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors."

Import it! You must experience it, even if you only play it twice to get the true ending.

Anyway, does anyone know how Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward did in Japan? If I could only read Japanese. I'd look for a Gamerankings/Metacritic type score to see which version Vita or 3DS did better and why.

bread's done
Back