Free Zeno Clash Onlive Playpass

acsguitar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Onlive is giving away Zeno Clash for free this weekend to kick off their "Indie Weekend Giveaways" . I assume there will be more freebies over the weekend but who knows. This is a Keyboard and Mouse game BTW. The gamepad is not supported.

FREE is good

You must enter the following codes (separated by country)

NOTE: I BOUGHT IT ON MY XPERIA PLAY. I HAD TO APPLY! THE CODE. Not sure if its the case with the other ways to purchase (PC APP/Console). Just make sure it says 0.00 Dollars when you hit Purchase. Of course I probably don't need to tell this bunch that

NDFREEUS – for US
NDFREEUK – For UK
NDFREEBE – For Belgium

Thanks to Onlive Fans Twitter Feed for the heads up. Link below.

http://onlivefans.com/news/2012/08/...kend-giveaways-with-free-zeno-clash-playpass/

Last edited by a moderator:
I already have this on Steam, but double dipping for free? I can do that. Hopefully some other cool games show up this weekend. Thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='pROvIs']I always grab these but never play them[/QUOTE]

I've completed Zeno Clash and I rarely play these Onlive freebies but I claim them anyway. Thanks, OP!

Thanks I don't use the mouse keyboard games often but will add anything free. Looks like you'll need a valid credit card on onlive for those of you who get butt hurt over that.

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']Thanks I don't use the mouse keyboard games often but will add anything free. Looks like you'll need a valid credit card on onlive for those of you who get butt hurt over that.[/QUOTE]

I have an old-ass credit card on the account that's long been invalid and I have no problem grabbing the free games.

onlive is actually pretty cool. you can watch people play games, play games all without installing anything except onlive.

Thanks OP. Used the promo code and purchased the game, but for some reason the game didn't show under 'My Games' and I was unable to play it. Contacted support and within 10 minutes they had it straightened out.

Thanks. I grabbed it on the phone. For some reason the code wasn't applying properly when I tried to buy it via the web site.

It'd be nice if it had controller and/or touch support, but free is free I suppose.

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']Well fuck, I was going to post this last night/this morning, but figured it didn't belong in this section!

Here is proof of both that and double posting, lol...regardless, as I told the other OP; please make a note that 1000 shares are needed in your title.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=326443

EDIT: Looks like we surpassed 1,000 shares already![/QUOTE]

LOL I'm usually pretty religious about searching for Onlive deals. But then I realized no one posts them (for the most Part) so this time I just CTRL-F 'd the first page of the forums. Figures it was posted before since I didn't check this time!

Hopefully we get some more good ones! I wouldn't be surprised to see some of the older x360 type indies pop up or maybe if we are lucky something like Bastion

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']Thanks I don't use the mouse keyboard games often but will add anything free. Looks like you'll need a valid credit card on onlive for those of you who get butt hurt over that.[/QUOTE]

Really? I just made an OnLive account on the website, downloaded/installed OnLive, loaded it up, and grabbed Zeno Clash. It never said I needed a CC, it never asked for one, it never stopped me, it's under "My Games", and I still don't have a CC on the account.

what the heck is onlive? I went to the website and it seems like its sorta like netflix but for games? Not sure how that would work very well. I actually want to play zenoclash but not sure if its worth signing up for this odd looking service.

Strange that its not controller compatible though. DIdn't that game come out on XBL?

^_^x KD

[quote name='Kenshindono']what the heck is onlive? I went to the website and it seems like its sorta like netflix but for games? Not sure how that would work very well. I actually want to play zenoclash but not sure if its worth signing up for this odd looking service.

Strange that its not controller compatible though. DIdn't that game come out on XBL?

^_^x KD[/QUOTE]
The PC version is not compatible with the 360 controller.

[quote name='M_F_A_H']The PC version is not compatible with the 360 controller.[/QUOTE]

Thats what i found strange.. i mean, its on the god damn 360.. why the hell would the pc version NOT support the controller? o_O just seems very lazy to me

^_^x KD

[quote name='Kenshindono']Thats what i found strange.. i mean, its on the god damn 360.. why the hell would the pc version NOT support the controller? o_O just seems very lazy to me

^_^x KD[/QUOTE]

Onlive is a free service with the option of a 9.99 plan that gives you access to about 200 games or something.

The free service can be used to demo many of their games (PC PORTS of them) so even if you never buy something you can try it out.

You need a pretty fast internet connection and even then its not perfect. It tends to look best on SMALLER screens (Due to less bandwidth needed). My xperia play streams games extremely clear.

There are many many deals on their. I think I got Deus Ex at one point for like 12 bucks.

Cool service worth checking out if you are a tech nerd / gamer

bread's done
Back