Win Transformers: Fall of Cybertron and more from Game Podunk!

TYLERxDURDEN

CAGiversary!
Time to choose CAGs: Autobot or Decepticon!

I am announcing the Transformers: Fall of Cybertron August Prize Vault giveaway. One active Game Podunk forum contributor as voted on by the Game Podunk Moderators will win Transformers: Fall of Cybertron on the console of their choice along with a number of other random prizes! Head to the link below to check out the contest:

http://www.gamepodunk.com/topic/1813-the-transformers-fall-of-cybertron-august-prize-vault-giveaway/

Game Podunk Moderators will be choosing a winner based on the quality of threads and comments they have posted over the past month. As usual, winners are contacted through PM and will have 2 business days to respond or another winner will be selected. Check the contest thread for additional rules and details.

Head over to GamePodunk.com and get posting CAGs! Good Luck!

My kids are huge Transformers fans and have been wanting this game. Of course, I'm not sure if I'd let them slide playing a T-rated game considering their ages. But if it's not too violent and such, then I might.

So basically we have to be active members (post a lot, create meaningful threads) to enter the contest? I'm not 100% sure.

[quote name='PrinnyJ']So basically we have to be active members (post a lot, create meaningful threads) to enter the contest? I'm not 100% sure.[/QUOTE]
That is exactly it PrinnyJ!

We choose a member who has been actively discussing games for the past month as the winner.

[quote name='PrinnyJ']So basically we have to be active members (post a lot, create meaningful threads) to enter the contest? I'm not 100% sure.[/QUOTE]

It's not a bad deal. I mean... At the very least if you don't win, all you've lost is really the time you've spent there. And the forum isn't a bad one.

bread's done
Back