Community - The Complete Third Season (DVD) $19.99 pre-order

I can wait. I was able to get the last two seasons for $14.99 or less, so I don't doubt I can do the same for this season.

Epically funny show, BTW.

Tried the first season out for $12.95, second for $19.95. Same price for what's the best comedy on TV is fine by me.

This season was somewhat underwhelming, only really liked maybe 7 episodes. I may end up impulse buying anyway though. I'm sure a few of the kinda lame episodes will grow on me with re-watches.

BB has my money for this. Unlike Vigilante, I've never really seen these dip that low, but possibly b/c I've always got them day one, I never looked.

Only one more season (I hope not) then a release of the series on BD, then a movie!

[quote name='token2k6']Only one more season (I hope not) then a release of the series on BD, then a movie![/QUOTE]

SIX SEASONS AND A MOVIE! If Arrested Development could come back AND get a movie, anything's possible.

Well, I'm officially an idiot. I posted that I'd wait for this to drop to the ~$15 range, ignorant of the fact that I'd apparently preordered this back in January when it was in my Quick Picks (so it was $18.96). I just got the shipping confirmation a few hours ago. :wall:

[quote name='Indecisive Rattle']This season was somewhat underwhelming, only really liked maybe 7 episodes. I may end up impulse buying anyway though. I'm sure a few of the kinda lame episodes will grow on me with re-watches.[/QUOTE]

That's how I feel about season 2... I really, really loved S1 but only liked 5-6 episodes from S2. I haven't seen anything from S3 except the retro game episode, which was freaking amazing.

[quote name='Vigilante']Well, I'm officially an idiot. I posted that I'd wait for this to drop to the ~$15 range, ignorant of the fact that I'd apparently preordered this back in January when it was in my Quick Picks (so it was $18.96). I just got the shipping confirmation a few hours ago. :wall:[/QUOTE]

I mean, I know this is Cheap Ass Gamer, but that's only four dollars. Getting this for less than twenty release week is a great deal.

[quote name='jwizzle5786']I mean, I know this is Cheap Ass Gamer, but that's only four dollars. Getting this for less than twenty release week is a great deal.[/QUOTE]Yeah, I know. I was more-or-less just complaining that I had forgotten a preorder. I'm probably alone in thinking this, but I kind of wish Amazon would send out an email to those who have preordered something when the item(s) in question is soon to be released, just to serve as a reminder in case someone found a better deal for the item somewhere else and forgot about the Amazon preorder.

I'm happy with the savings on this, regardless. :D

[quote name='Vigilante']Yeah, I know. I was more-or-less just complaining that I had forgotten a preorder. I'm probably alone in thinking this, but I kind of wish Amazon would send out an email to those who have preordered something when the item(s) in question is soon to be released, just to serve as a reminder in case someone found a better deal for the item somewhere else and forgot about the Amazon preorder.

I'm happy with the savings on this, regardless. :D[/QUOTE]

Oh, I agree. I pre-order way too much from Amazon. I have shit pre-ordered through like May of next year. Stupid Amazon and their cheap unbeatable prices and shipping!

I thought this season was pretty dark comparatively, and maybe that's why I didn't like it as much as the first two. I still think it was better than most comedies out there, though.

That Law & Order episode hit all the right notes for me too, and I don't even like Law & Order.

Show has gone down hill imo!
imo

[quote name='curlyideal94']Show has gone down hill imo!
imo
[/QUOTE]

It has gone downhill, but yet it's still "streets ahead".

It's a shame they didn't move Digital Estate Planning up to earlier in the season on the DVD, closer to Advanced Gay, because it just makes no sense in the continuity where it is placed, especially with that tag.

bread's done
Back